--SarmsSearch.com HOLIDAY SWEEPSTAKES!! Must read!!--

psizzle_8

This holiday season, SarmsSearch would like to show appreciation to all the loyal customers we have here at Steroidology.

Starting today, when you place an order, your name/order number will automatically go into the pot. What happens then? Before Christmas, as a holiday treat, we will be selecting one lucky customer from aforementioned pot, and that person will receive a FREE bottle of their choosing, free shipping included. You cannot beat that!

Here is how you can win:
- When you purchase ONE bottle, your name goes into the pot ONCE.
- When you purchase TWO bottles, your name goes into the pot TWICE.
...and so on.

Obviously, the more orders you place, the more chance you have.

And YES, you can use the discount code! (See my signature below)

The best part: ABSOLUTELY NO LIMIT PER CUSTOMER! You can order as many bottles as you want, and your name will go into the pot for each bottle you purchase, making you that much more likely to win!

Sweepstakes will end on Christmas Eve, 12/24.

Let the games begin, and Happy Holidays from SarmsSearch, your #1 destination for Sarms of the highest quality and purity!

WOW! Time for everyone to stock up on their favorite stacks! Go for a 12 week run of them. :)

Might as well - if you are going to be buying later on anyway, but now and maybe get free stuff!

WOW! Time for everyone to stock up on their favorite stacks! Go for a 12 week run of them. :)

Might as well - if you are going to be buying later on anyway, but now and maybe get free stuff!

Exactly! Also perfect time to try a product that you're unsure of and don't necessarily want to spend money on.

Sorry everyone, been out of town for family Christmases.

Here is the lucky winner! If your order number from your order confirmation matches this number, PM me immediately! Send me a message with your name used to place the order.

The winner is: Transaction # 7821474106

If this is you, get in touch with me and I'll have your FREE bottle of your choosing sent to you!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Ohhhh yeah! Hopefully that purchase was made by a member here on the forum, would hate to see it go to waste.

How could anyone not want free product from SarmsSearch? :)

Back