--SarmsSearch.com HOLIDAY SWEEPSTAKES!! Must read!!--

psizzle_8

This holiday season, SarmsSearch would like to show appreciation to all the loyal customers we have here at Steroidology.

Starting today, when you place an order, your name/order number will automatically go into the pot. What happens then? Before Christmas, as a holiday treat, we will be selecting one lucky customer from aforementioned pot, and that person will receive a FREE bottle of their choosing, free shipping included. You cannot beat that!

Here is how you can win:
- When you purchase ONE bottle, your name goes into the pot ONCE.
- When you purchase TWO bottles, your name goes into the pot TWICE.
...and so on.

Obviously, the more orders you place, the more chance you have.

And YES, you can use the discount code! (See my signature below)

The best part: ABSOLUTELY NO LIMIT PER CUSTOMER! You can order as many bottles as you want, and your name will go into the pot for each bottle you purchase, making you that much more likely to win!

Sweepstakes will end on Christmas Eve, 12/24.

Let the games begin, and Happy Holidays from SarmsSearch, your #1 destination for Sarms of the highest quality and purity!

BOOM!! December 1st is here! Get those orders in and get your name in the pot!! Helluva give away here!!

LOL I was thinking about a free bottle of YK11 as well. Are we all THAT predictable? Oh look, the shiny, new thing! Me want! ;)

Dude, I've been salivating over the idea of YK for months now!!! This stuff is the holy grail!! Lol.. Or at least that what others are saying.

Haha and YES as long as it's in stock, the winner chooses. So if they choose YK and there's enough in stock they can request that. :)

Sorry everyone, been out of town for family Christmases.

Here is the lucky winner! If your order number from your order confirmation matches this number, PM me immediately! Send me a message with your name used to place the order.

The winner is: Transaction # 7821474106

If this is you, get in touch with me and I'll have your FREE bottle of your choosing sent to you!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Part of me says "Stay Quiet", but part of me says "Speak Up You Fool!!!". The latter one is the stronger voice, so I am not yet a bad person. ;)

Back