My pct will consist of
Weeks 1-4- 40 mg GP Nolva per day
Weeks 1-4 100mg GP Clomiphene per day
Weeks 1-5 1mg GP Anastrozole per day
Week 1- 4,500 iu HCG
Week 2- 3,000 iu HCG
Week 3- 1,500 iu HCG
Over 5 weeks

A few concerns like alot of newbies i trusted the knowledge of friend "I know not very smart "upon my own research i have discovered flaws in the cycle and believe ive been mislead so im open to comments and suggestions i dont feel the side effects from the tren i feel good and am seeing great results but i did read that first timers should stay away from it"tren" , should i lower my doses and slowly back off of tren ? If so how do you recommend i do it? Is my pct looking up to par ? And im going run HGH through my pct what are you thoughts of this ? Wen should i start running the HGH? And when should i stop ? I have a kit on its way with my pct. I do have a strict diet and have been in the gym over 3 years now any positive or straight forward feed back is welcomed. Ty for your time

do test prop for 10 weeks. and add anavar towards the end of your cycle to get the vascularity and hard look. arimidex rod 0.5mg from the beginning of your cycle towards the end. do hcg 500ui from day one till u start pct(don't use it for pct).

wait a week after ur last shot of prop and then start your pct. first 2 weeks 40mg nolva, next 2 weeks 20mg nolva. clomid 100mg for first 2 weeks and 50mg for the next 2 weeks.

Ok ty its because i ordered the basic pct kit from naps and thats what it came with i guess they got me for some extra capital

do test prop for 10 weeks. and add anavar towards the end of your cycle to get the vascularity and hard look. arimidex rod 0.5mg from the beginning of your cycle towards the end. do hcg 500ui from day one till u start pct(don't use it for pct).

wait a week after ur last shot of prop and then start your pct. first 2 weeks 40mg nolva, next 2 weeks 20mg nolva. clomid 100mg for first 2 weeks and 50mg for the next 2 weeks.

What do u think about HGH during pct?

Yes it's fine to stop all others but test. You should do Test only first cycle to know how you react to it alone. As well use enanthate for less pinning to get used to it. Also use hcg during. As well start pct 2.5 weeks post last injection. Clomid 100mg for weeks 1,2 nolva 40mg for weeks 1,2. For last two weeks cut clomid and nolva doses in half. Good luck. All the info I gave you is readily available and because of that I find it frustrating that so many people make this mistake on this forum. Best of luck.

Back