SAVE your hair...here's how

Realgains

Community Veteran, Longtime Vet
I make my own Spironolactone cream to help prevent hair loss.
It has worked well for me and others.

I got the recipe from a hair loss guru.

Ask your doctor for the spiro...tell him that you plan to make an anti-androgen cream that is PROVEN to be effective.

600mg of crushed spiro tabs. I grind them up in an electric coffee grinder.
20cc of melted dermovan cream(get it off the net) Melt it in the microwave and suck it up with a syringe.

Mix the spiro and dermovan together well in a small container. This makes a 3% spiro cream.

Apply small amounts in the am and pm to the receeding hair line areas. Wet the tips of your figers with water and then dip into the cream.

The cream doesn't smell and can't be seen. It makes a good "moose" to hold the hair. It does not give a gel look...it gives a dry look.

NEWBIE...if you don't have the genetics for hair loos then roids will not cause you a problem...look at your mother and fathers head of hair.

ALSO....use Nizoral 2% shampoo daily....it eats down deep to dig out androgens.

If you don't want to make your own spiro cream then you can get it from Dr. Lee at www.minoxidil.com but it will cost you a lot of $$

RG :)

people here swear by spiro but you never really hear it mainstream. propecia and minoxidil still seem to be king.

nice recipe RG!

nizoral - I heard 3/week and leaving it on for five minutes, any truth to that?

moreprimopleasemom said:
people here swear by spiro but you never really hear it mainstream. propecia and minoxidil still seem to be king.

nice recipe RG!

nizoral - I heard 3/week and leaving it on for five minutes, any truth to that?

Shit use it ever day while "on' and yes it is best to leave it on for 3-5 minutes before washing it out.

RG
:)

moreprimopleasemom said:
what's your take on avodart/dutasteride and propecia?

I smell a sticky coming

All androgens can be hard on the hair line and it is much worse for those that have a gentic predisposition for hair loss.

The ONLY exception is nandrolone at moderate dose because it converts to a very weak androgen DHN......and DHN at lowish dose will cause even less hair loss than your own natural Test/dht which will be suppressed while "on".

Avodart/Propecia works for testosterone as test is converted to DHT by 5 alpha reductaze. It will have NO AFFECT on DHT derivatives like Primo, winstrol, d-bol, anavar etc.

Nizoral works at the scalp to block all androgens.

RG

Last edited:
simpllyhuge said:
i bought some spiro but i went through it really fast. Do you think it will grow back any hair once your off.

Sometimes a little hair regrows but not very often and not with most men.

RG

for sure this works? where did you get the Dermovan from? Is it the same as Dermatop?

Last edited:
I have a question. I've been trying to Google info on this but topical spiro is not exactly mainstream so I'm having a hard time. Does spiro prevent *all* androgens from binding to the receptors in your scalp or just DHT? I'm asking because I want to run it with tren. Thanks.

RB

arby said:
I have a question. I've been trying to Google info on this but topical spiro is not exactly mainstream so I'm having a hard time. Does spiro prevent *all* androgens from binding to the receptors in your scalp or just DHT? I'm asking because I want to run it with tren. Thanks.

RB

bump

I was thinking about getting some propecia or dutasteride but I may have to research this a little more. Great thread.

I already use this mix in my Nizoral shampoo, 12x100mg tabs. I buy my 100x100mg tabs for around $50 so is very cheap. I used to take spiro oraly but the sides were horrible.

http://www.inhousedrugstore.com/bcp-hormones/spironolactone.html

I've only used this mix for 3months but so far it is easy to apply, and my hair seems strong and thick...my father and brother are both cue balls.

No idea of effectiveness as not enough time has passed.

Lucky13 said:
I already use this mix in my Nizoral shampoo, 12x100mg tabs. I buy my 100x100mg tabs for around $50 so is very cheap. I used to take spiro oraly but the sides were horrible.

http://www.inhousedrugstore.com/bcp-hormones/spironolactone.html

I've only used this mix for 3months but so far it is easy to apply, and my hair seems strong and thick...my father and brother are both cue balls.

No idea of effectiveness as not enough time has passed.
So you mix it up in the manner above and dump it into the nizoral?

I blend the 12pills and pour in the shampoo, after 30 secs it's perfectly mixed....I don't use any dermo cream as I think the nizoral shampoo does a pretty fine job on it's own. I also feel the hot shower opens up the skins pours so you get better absorbtion.

Hope that helps

Back