Scamed On My Kit

DaveySauce

Ive ordered a 4g Kit from 2 places and have had no contact from both places. Universalkits.com and Finafarm.com. Both places have charged my CC but noone responds to my emails. Its been weeks and nothing yet. FinaFarm has my status 'ON HOLD' meanwhile they charged me already and universal kits just plain out dosent aknowledge me at all. What can I do and where can I get a kit what will not rip me off? thanks.

I had the same problem but with LL. They never send me my stuff and then just refunded my money. Really weird. I think everyone's in hidiing right now.

If you don't receive the goods, then you should dispute the charges.

I'm really surprised about universal kits, however.

I gave up on Fina Farm about a year ago. I got no response and no kit, after 2 months I came to the conclusion that...DUH!! it probably wasn't coming.

About Universalkits, I talked to the owner by phone Friday because it has been 3 weeks and no kits. He said they had moved and combined with another co. so things were screwed up, but he said my order shipped Thursday. I guess we'll see. But I tend to trust him since he did return my phone call. Give it a little time. I know it's hard to wait, but I guess you really have no choice. Unless you order from someone else.

I have ordered from ***USA before. They are a little hi on prices but very dependable. Hope this helps.

I've been waiting on universal kits for over a month now... but i did get a reply to my wtf email and another email a couple days later explaining that things are really messed up there right now and that it will be out asap. Soooo we shall see.

I_feel_nothing said:
I've been waiting on universal kits for over a month now... but i did get a reply to my wtf email and another email a couple days later explaining that things are really messed up there right now and that it will be out asap. Soooo we shall see.

I just wanted to mention that I got my kit. Everything is there and in good condition. It took a while for the kit to show, but I did get an apology, and from what was said... things should be back on line for them now.

FYI, my friend was scammed from Finafarm last month and contested it with his bank. Turns out that the owner of fina farm was using a colleagues merchant account of a furniture store or something to recieve payments and further complicate things. My friend got his money back which was good. Universal Kits has always came through for me, although it can take a week or two sometimes.

My package arrived quickly

Just received today (15th) and I had ordered on the 6th.
Sounds like business is back to normal.
Thanks Universal!
:bowdown:

That's good that u recieved ur kit . Im still waiting on an order from 3 months ago for 300.00 . He told me that he would ship never did . I asked for my money back and he didin' even respond to my e-mails .

Back