Scammed by omega?

iBuild11

Well guys after years of getting lucky finally got scammed or at least that's what I hope happened

Is there any possibility that I've been set up by law enforcement

Darkside06 recommended me to omega labs

I placed minimum order sent money and that was the last time I was able to contact anyone

Guess I'm just wondering if this was a fluke bc I have heard ok things about omega

doubt your setup. they would need reason to be watching you, and they would be doing it for some time. they can even be as dirty as trying to show up where you live pretending to be anyone such as handing out flyers.

most likely just an issue with whomever you got your stuff from.
I probably wouldnt email over and over though.
if youre gonna get a reply it would happen in time after one or two attempts

Yeh cant see why they would waste time on trying to setup customers. Maybe get in contact with others who have had success with this omega, and see if they have other contact number/email, they might be able to help you out.

was all this a Canadian transaction?

Well guys after years of getting lucky finally got scammed or at least that's what I hope happened

Is there any possibility that I've been set up by law enforcement

Darkside06 recommended me to omega labs

I placed minimum order sent money and that was the last time I was able to contact anyone

Guess I'm just wondering if this was a fluke bc I have heard ok things about omega

This was not a Canadian transaction...

If any one has any info on omega please feel free to pm

It just makes no sense to me I mean all that work an bs for a measly 200$ usd

I mean I carried on conversations with both darkside06 and omega for a few days

I wouldn't worry. I have placed successful orders with Omega twice in the last four months. Talked to Omega today, actually.

Couch sent you a pm

It's not like I'm over reacting or anything it's been over a month since I've had any contact with omega

Once money was sent darkside06 disappeared off of this site along with Omega if you check there profiles neither have been active for over a month

Back