Scammer Warning - fusionlabsupply

Dial_tone

Old School Lifter
-- posted with permission--

Not sure I want to call this a scam just yet but it could be. Consider it more of a warning at this point.

Okay here goes

12/8/04 - ordered 1mg IGF-1 from fusionlabsupply.com
arrived safe and sound
12/17/04 - ordered 2mg more IGF-1, plus some miscellaneous crap like oils. The website did not make it clear they were actually out of stock. A day or two later they email me asking if I noticed it was backordered. He says it will be a week so I let the order go thru.
Approximately a month later they send out an email saying the new shipment of IGF-1 was possibly damaged and they decided not to use it. They allegedly received more one week later but it was not enough to fulfill all outstanding orders, including mine. On January 22 I requested a refund...got zero response. Feb 5 I again requested a refund. On Feb 8 they respond to say they are beginning my refund process. As of today Feb 22 I still have nothing and have heard nothing from them. The total is actually about $425, give or take. It's now been 8 weeks since my initial order which I think is long enough to get things ironed out. I just want my money back.

The website has said for awhile that they were on back order on LR3, I don't know if it was up at the time you ordered, but it has it now. I'll see what I can find out

JohnnyB

I know they had problems with their site and some other things but I am sure he will take care of you.

Have you emailed him recently?

bigsampson said:
I know they had problems with their site and some other things but I am sure he will take care of you.

Have you emailed him recently?

I have emailed more times than I count. I still don't have product nor money refunded. There is no question in my mind they are a scam outfit.

** Update **

This morning after 4 months I received a package that more than compensates me for my time loss. I rescind my scammer warning and consider the matter now closed. Apparently I am the only one whose order has been mishandled so you should consider them safe to do business with. I want to thank all the mods and bros on the boards that have been involved in this process at various times - Radar & The Shadow at Elite; INTIMID8OR, basskiller & pudgy at World Class Bodybuilding, Citruscide from IronTrybe, needsize & Stonecold? from S'ology plus muscleup and all the other guys that wished me encouragement getting this resolved.

- Note - I did gain 6 solid lbs from the original 1mg I got in December so the product quality was never in question.

Back