schering test e

evilgenius989

from pakistan.

real or no?

test1.jpg

test2.jpg

test3.jpg

i have my doubts...im not sure at all.

They are fake..i've used sherring test from Pakistan and they look nothing like this..im sure these are fake...some1 else on this board might be able to confirm this as well

They are fake..i've used sherring test from Pakistan and they look nothing like this..im sure these are fake...some1 else on this board might be able to confirm this as well

the real schering look exactly like these but i was just skeptical about the inconsistent white line around the amp.

Schering also makes other test e maybe thats what you are talking about? But if its from Pakistan it looks exactly like these. I was just concerned about the amps not looking totally professional.

here's what the "real" ones look like...notice the consistent white line.

roids001.jpg

Last edited:
using these now... prolly not real as ive used the real ones in greece and were painless these hurt a bit, but its good gear just not sure of authenticity

using these now... prolly not real as ive used the real ones in greece and were painless these hurt a bit, but its good gear just not sure of authenticity

your response doesn't make much sense. Your saying its fake but its good? maybe i read it wrong. I dunno.

makes perfect sense if u know how the market of anabolics works.
they are counterfeit. not sure if they are real or not but ingredient is there
means someone faked it but put real test e genius

i lived in greece for a while and used testovirons many times no pain these seem a bit like homebrew test e kuz of the pain reminds me of my freinds home made test e. hope that clears thingsu p for u

Back