Schwarzenegger says body building / steroids contributed to cheating

Fuck that if your a cheater your a cheater, yeah steroids will make you hornier but you make you own decisions regardeless and your responsible for them. Theres no blaming this or that for your choices. Arnold is a trader.
What exactly did he trade in?

Good topic here. Bottom line is he is a POLITICIAN now and people love someone who owns up to being wrong. He did have, probably, the best chance of anyone to put a positive word out there about AAS, but politicans only care about being re-elected.

Arnold ... poor Arnie is the message he passes after his interview... He was a legend at the sport, but, u can tell from what he said on the interview that he is an ego-centric dude... I mean, at some point u have to take responsability for your actions & learn & move on... He's whole "excuse" thing was just lame... It was either the roids, his past, his personality" to blame.... C'mon Arnie... man up...

The fact that he's a cheater has nothing to do with his AAS use, he was successful in this business, but he was also given many great opportunities for him to be successful... & honeslty there where others that IMO had a better physique than his, like Sergio Oliva.. and like Sergio said Arnold got away with a lot of $hit cause he is a "white shark hipe" and that gave him a winning lead...

I think Arnold has lost the respect of many after his book, & all the crap he's said about his personal life & the sport...

I will say my last cycle had me big headed, feeling like all these chicks wanted me, etc. I can see how it would be tempting with hot chicks throwing themselves at you, but it comes down to you. I felt like I was missing out on fun and parties, but I never would have cheated, it's just not me.

Plus, it's not like he went from being a slob to getting hot chicks and he isn't used to the attention. He was popping and injecting at what, 15? He should have been used to it, it seems to just be his personality. He had to have been a horny SOB though, you see that housekeeper?

Cheating is best remedied by being intelligent and not getting into a relationship to begin with.

I mean why have one when I can have them all?

It's easy to have good morals when u have no real money... people like tiger and Arnold and whoeverelse u want to throw in there, tbings r just different when u r on that level. Thing is most people can't even comprehend what it would b like so they just like to point the finger to make themselves feel better.

Really ? No, I don't think morals have anything to do with how much money you have or "what your social status is"...
Are rich people less moral ? Maybe some are, just like many other people with less means are as well...
Having no "real money" has no bearing on your morals...
Not having morals is what his behavior has shown with his "The rules don't apply to me" attitude, which is a very selfish way of life (IMO) From what I saw from the interview & from other material I've read on him, he comes off as someone that is totally self-involved and self-obsessed... Has he being driven ? yes, & Successful ? yes, You have to give him credit for that ....
But IMO he shows no remorse or regret for his mistakes, he can blame it on his demanding father, the sport, AAS, his wife or what ever else he can think off...
but at the end the truth is, he's the only one to blame ...he's a grown man & he needs to realize this & grow up...
The only one person responsible for his actions is him ... Eventhough he might want people to feel like "Aww poor baby Arnold"
Again he was thinking with his D**CK instead of his brain.... and what, are we supposed to feel sorry for him ?

All I can say to him is STFU, again you where thinking with your D**CK instead of your brain.... So what u want us to feel sorry for u now ?

You are a grown man, and not one that has aged "gracefully" I mean, Sylvestor Stallone looks 10 X better than him at his age now....
Not that looks mean everything, for him they probably do..

No one is perfect, but the fact that he shows no real remorse for the way he has lived his life just shows a lot about his character...

He chose to marry skeletor, his fault lol.

Just watch pumping iron, he had some fine poon chasing him.

Rowdy,

Sorry, but if Maria is being called "Skeletor"

Then is it fair to call this one "Chupa Cabra" ???????? :D I mean, seriously ???? ARNOLD ?????
mildred-baena-myspace.jpg

He is just covering his ass with the roid position, i believe he still wants to get further into politics? either way, he could take a stand and persuade the public and inform, but he is too afraid of political outcast.

Joe and Ben Weider have a big role in his post Austria character development.. those two epitomize everything that was done wrong in the 70-80's, mostly on purpose to make money, with body building and Arnold in particular. I loath those two, everything they touched was diminished in one way or another.

Wtf ... That is soooo wrong...without Ben and Joe...bodybuilding would not be what it is today.Arnold was Good.So that's why joe brought Arnold over to the u.s.a.,Ben and Joe go back to the 50's! Those Flex mags and Muscle Fitness was my 2 best muscle mags.Along with other who tired to follow Ben and Joe.

Maria must have been really busy with her career when someone is making 150 million a year.And lot of time on his hands during those times.

Last edited:
I will say my last cycle had me big headed, feeling like all these chicks wanted me, etc. I can see how it would be tempting with hot chicks throwing themselves at you, but it comes down to you. I felt like I was missing out on fun and parties, but I never would have cheated, it's just not me.

Plus, it's not like he went from being a slob to getting hot chicks and he isn't used to the attention. He was popping and injecting at what, 15? He should have been used to it, it seems to just be his personality. He had to have been a horny SOB though, you see that housekeeper?

All the tail out there and he throws the beer goggles on and takes one for the team.

Steroids make me 100 times hornier but id still feel like a POS. and i feel like my discipline is also increased to make up for it.

Could never excuse him end of, but it really is a different world. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors, for all we know she had affairs but kept it discrete. Who knows? Not us! Arnold is a pompous individual no doubt, but life is so different in that world and it's easy for us to judge, we haven't lived that life, with those pressures on us from the media, everyone expecting us to perform 24/7, and be super moral all the time, to please everyone all the time and never ever make a mistake. When the whole world is judging you for their own reasons, what can you say to please all of them without putting anyone's nose out of joint? He's a dick, who thought with his dick, surrounded by yes men and being told he's great and idolised. When your whole life is like that, you believe the hype and act out in a manic sense - amplified by his real alpha male personality.

I don't agree with it, but I understand it. It's not right, but it's his life. Everyone judges like they don't have regrets. We've all done stuff we shouldn't have, maybe not in a serial fashion like him, but we have. And as for the maid, who knows what she looked like before she got pregnant? Plenty of women become over weight after children and have a hard time losing that weight. For all we know she went around cleaning the house in a French maid's outfit looking rather sexy!

Really ? No, I don't think morals have anything to do with how much money you have or "what your social status is"...
Are rich people less moral ? Maybe some are, just like many other people with less means are as well...
Having no "real money" has no bearing on your morals...
Not having morals is what his behavior has shown with his "The rules don't apply to me" attitude, which is a very selfish way of life (IMO) From what I saw from the interview & from other material I've read on him, he comes off as someone that is totally self-involved and self-obsessed... Has he being driven ? yes, & Successful ? yes, You have to give him credit for that ....
But IMO he shows no remorse or regret for his mistakes, he can blame it on his demanding father, the sport, AAS, his wife or what ever else he can think off...
but at the end the truth is, he's the only one to blame ...he's a grown man & he needs to realize this & grow up...
The only one person responsible for his actions is him ... Eventhough he might want people to feel like "Aww poor baby Arnold"
Again he was thinking with his D**CK instead of his brain.... and what, are we supposed to feel sorry for him ?

All I can say to him is STFU, again you where thinking with your D**CK instead of your brain.... So what u want us to feel sorry for u now ?

You are a grown man, and not one that has aged "gracefully" I mean, Sylvestor Stallone looks 10 X better than him at his age now....
Not that looks mean everything, for him they probably do..

No one is perfect, but the fact that he shows no real remorse for the way he has lived his life just shows a lot about his character...

Rowdy,

Sorry, but if Maria is being called "Skeletor"

Then is it fair to call this one "Chupa Cabra" ???????? :D I mean, seriously ???? ARNOLD ?????
mildred-baena-myspace.jpg

I get what ur saying. I even feel that way.... But what ur missing in whatvim saying is its easy to think the way we do when we have never, and will never be put in the position these people r in. I am not a big cheating guy. When I was younger maybe. But for me to say that at every moment of every day the highest quality women would throw themselves at u, it just is not a good recipe for a healthy relationship. And for anyone to say,"oh I would never do that". Is just plain ignorance.
Even if u have the best morals tHe constant temptaion would b a burden. Bottom line I guess is I wouldn't have gotten married. Lol

haha this is funny, im a Arnold fan but its all his fault. in the movie Bigger Stronger Faster it was fkd up how Arnold wanted all his pictures taken down, like it would make people forget who he was. He's using the steroids as his crutch instead of he needed some pussy and Maria doesnt put out enough, sooo he took what he could ie "Chupa Cabra" and whoever else. Going from tons of girls to maria wasn't gonna make him faithful just governor. im going to buy his book eventually to see what else he says but, MAN UP FKR- shittt

I saw Arnold on a late show once? I think it was Conan OBrian Show. Some how Arnold got to talking about his dick. He said, he would hang weights on it to make it longer. You could see the expression on Conans face was like "what the fuck!". That shit was hillarious. After that, I cant take anything Arnold says seriously.

arnolds a goof now, backlegs on roids he used before now stomping on people that use them calling it cheating, lol, why cause he is protecting his ass plus why does he care anymore! he's already made the fame!
fuck man true warriors in the game like cutler and coleman FUCK ARNOLD
BACKSTABBING fucker!

Last edited:
Back