Scott Milne

David Gilmour

TOOLband.com
Scott Milne & Greg Kovacs are friend's of my buddy, 26inch arms..
hulks2.jpg

jackedscott.jpg

massive.jpg

Scott is trying to bulk up for competition next year. He's currently 336 lbs, at 6 ft, 3". The pictures don't do him justice, you have to see him in real life. He's a monster.

Allbrick, at 336lbs trying to bulk up seems an overstatment, at that weight he's already huge what is he aiming for? and how about some current photos, Scott needs to raise his profile.

setay207 said:
Allbrick, at 336lbs trying to bulk up seems an overstatment, at that weight he's already huge what is he aiming for? and how about some current photos, Scott needs to raise his profile.

At that height he will probably have to come in conditioned well over 300 to win a major title. You have to realize he's competing with guys like ronnie who comes onstage weighing 300 at 5'10.

He is currently not doing time. There was nothing to back up a lot of the charges.

MuscleTech dropped him right after the arrest, but PVL has since picked him up. He actually worked with PVL before MuscleTech.

He has been doing some commercials etc. this past year. I have lots of pictures of him. I'll try to get them on here tomorrow.

he is personally my favorite bodybuilder because he is tall... but he will never win a big show like the olympia... i wish he could and wouldtho. im not bein a hater on him cus he is the man but that just wont happen... and is he really 336 in that photo?

Back