Sean Avery

Avery is a great agitator. At least he's going to the net. He's not going to any chance to tip the puck in that position but it looks effective. He's been up Brodeur's ass this entire series and I think it's working. Brodeur has not been as sharp as he has been in the past.

And yes I would like him on the Bruins as well.

They amended the rules because of this move. Now it is an unsportsmanlike conduct.

The Pens have Ruutu who can get under people's skin, but Avery has a little more offensive power and can play more minutes per game.

My only problem with Avery is he will stir up shit, cheap shot people, but he is also one of the first people to turtle when someone wants to fight.

I just read about the rule change.

It's a thin line with what people like Avery do. He can turtle and cause the refs to call a roughing penalty on the other player putting his team on the PP. Do I approve of this tactic??...well...anything you can do to help your team win in the playoffs. I'll put it this way...if Avery played against the Bruins and pulled this shit I would be bullshit but if he played for the Bruins and did it and the Bruins scored on the PP because of it I would probably buy his jersey.

They need to get rid of the instigator rule. Without the rule, The Devils would have come to the rescue of Brodeur and pounded on Avery.

I think they need to lighten up on the interference calls. I understand not just hitting non-puck carrying players willy nilly but you should be able to clear out the front of the net.

Couldn't have happened to a nice guy :laugh3:

My Pens are looking good! I figured the Rangers would give them the most problems in the East. The way things are going now we might be seeing a Pens/Flyers Final in the east... which could turn nasty

Couldn't have happened to a nice guy :laugh3:

My Pens are looking good! I figured the Rangers would give them the most problems in the East. The way things are going now we might be seeing a Pens/Flyers Final in the east... which could turn nasty

Battle of PA...

I think Pens/Wings in the finals....

Battle of PA...

I think Pens/Wings in the finals....

Pens have looked almost perfect. I am a bit biased being a pens fan for the last 20+ years, but man they look good. They have yet to have a bad game. Last game they were out shot big time, but they still pulled out the win.

I see a Pens vs Stars final.

Dallas plays a great grinding game. Brandon Morrow is a horse!!! I don't know if Detroit can keep up with the physical game of Dallas. But Dallas also has to keep Zetterburg/Datsuyk under control and they should be able to handle them.

I think Dallas will win this series based on Physical play

pens

pens are playing great!
they are solid all the way around. even the uss gill is playing hard at the net.
this team could be as good if not better than the early 90's team.
i think crosby and malkin will be better then lemiux and yagr.

nope

but i will be enjoying the game tonight when the pens kick the crap out of the rangers.

i might even go to mellon arena and watch it on the jumbo tron.:blue:

Back