Second Cycle Plan? Is this a good bulking cycle

Kody3

height: 5'11
weight: 180
bf %: 12

I understand that I am 17, I'm also making an adult decision to do this understanding the possible consequences later on in my adult life. I just want some cycle advice, I'm not trying to come off as rude I just don't want rants about my age like I always get from other sources.
Previous Cycle: 500 mg test cyp x 10 weeks

Planned Cycle: 500 mg test cyp x 10 weeks
200 mg deca x 10 weeks
40 mg d-bol ed x 4 weeks
I have aromasin on hand in case of gyno.
Pct: Clomid 50/50/25/25

I am doing this to bulk up for football and I also eat 4000 calories a day right now, 4 meals a day minus my shake.
I'm just writing this to see what your guys opinions on this cycle is for me and what I should need to tweak, or what you would personally do.

Also what're your guys' opinions on Naps recently, my friend got good from them and came back with proper blood work to prove it.

The reason you "get rants everywhere" is because you're not old enough to understand the consequences that will follow you forever. The only thing you're old enough for...is fucking up your life and I say this from my heart.
You think you do, I sure as hell thought I knew everything at 17, but you dont... And living life with regret fucking sucks...

17 to 25 is insane difference...25 is roughly a quarter of your life...
Are you really sure you making an "adult decision" for the remaining 3 quarters of your life ?
I doubt it, i honestly doubt you can even make serious decisions that far away in life, that will impact your life so much, specially at 17.

All of this is of course ignoring that your cycle plan is incomplete AT BEST... and will give you unwanted sides, possible for the rest of your life.

Last edited:
Fucking nuts; 17 years old. Wow. What kills me is "making an adult decision"; you're adult self will regret this decision that your kid self made more than you could ever dream.
And posting sources; holy shit!!

Fucking nuts; 17 years old. Wow. What kills me is "making an adult decision"; you're adult self will regret this decision that your kid self made more than you could ever dream.
And posting sources; holy shit!!

Yeh, that part also upset emotions in me... But its impossible to try and tell that to someone like him. I do remember myself at that age and I would have been the same... "fuck do you mean cant decide over myself, im grown!!!".

Last edited:
Yeh, that part also upset emotions in me... But its impossible to try and tell that to someone like him. I do remember myself at that age and I would have been the same... "fuck do you mean cant decide over myself, im grown!!!".

Heck, when i was 17 i told my mom i was old enough to decide what to do with my life and she smacked me in the middle of the next week.
only thing i was worried about when i was that age was getting busy with the cheerleaders.

Back