Second cycle review, winter bulk.

dewyn

So, it's time for me to plan my 2nd cycle. :D

First cycle was a bit too much and I didn't really get the results I wanted, and I did it over a year ago. So I jumped back online and researched a lot more now and got my body into better shape.

My first cycle was

Test cyp 500mg weeks 1-8 (short i know)
Synthroid during whole cycle
Aromasin

Then the average post cycle therapy (pct) with nolva.

I got good gains, cut body fat a bit and gained about 10-15 lbs of muscle.

But that's in the past and I'm here for my 2nd cycle now.

week 1-16 test cyp 500mg monday and thursday injections
week 1-4 dbol 30mgs
adex 1mg e3d.

standard post cycle therapy (pct), 2 weeks after last injection 40/40/20/20 with nolva.

Stats:

Height: 5'5
Weight: 145lbs
BF%: 15%
Goals: Add a solid 15-25 lbs of muscle while cutting or maintaining my body fat.

Been dieting and training hard for past 3 months and hope my weight/bf% will change for the better before the cycle starts.

Open to opinions and encouragement.

Cheers.

That great gains if you put on 10-15 pounds of muscle.

For your second cycle adding 25 pounds of muscle is a stretch,you can easily add 20lbs but how much of LBM that will depend on training and diet.

You said you put on 10-15lb muscle from your 1st cycle....how much of it did you keep?

Honestly after a few months I just lost my edge and probably only ever kept about 5 lbs.

I got my edge back and now its for sure, my diet and training are in full check, I got my personal life back on track and i'm ready to hit this head on, like a champ.

Before and after photos will be taking, as well as 6 weeks in.

I'm so excited and pumped

Looks good to me. May I ask why you are switching to Arimidex for this cycle?

Poly

I really don't know, I've been seeing adex being used to much more, figure i'd give it a try as it's cheaper from my dealer.

Whats your $.02 on adex vs aromasin?

Personal opinion that is.

Good looking second cycle and you have to make sure you stay on top of the diet and exercise.

Thanks man, yeah for sure they are, and my mental focus is 110% here and it's going to be here for i hope to be a lifetime.

more excited for cycle #2 then number 1!

Back