Second Cycle Wanna Get Lean.....Opinions?

Jock

Second Cycle, Wanna Get Lean.....Opinions?

Hey fellas

Stats:
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 190lbs
BF%: 17%

First Cycle:
Weeks 1-8: 500mg Test Cyp 300mg Deca

Results:
Gained 30lbs kept 22lbs

Second Cycle:
Weeks 1-10: 400mg EQ
Weeks 1-12: 100mg Test Prop EOD
Weeks 8-12: 50mg Tren EOD

Clen & ECA cycled every 2 weeks

Goals:
  • 10% Bodyfat
  • Maintain weight
  • Minimum muscle loss

What do you think?

Thanks, Jock

Last edited:
Looks good. Only thing I might suggest is upping the Test just slightly. Maybe go 150 mg eod. Other then that, it looks like a solid second cycle. Its a little more then I did for my second cycle but everyone is different.

To add, make sure you get your diet in check. Trying to go from 17% to 10% BF is not an easy task at all.

Personal preference but I'd do the Tren the first weeks as it will be tougher for your HPTA to recover using the final weeks then it would be in the beginning weeks.

Other than that I'm sure you're going to love it. Looks similar to my current cycle.

I would start with the tren at the same time you start with the prop. Cut it off at week 10 in order to help with recovery. The cycle looks good but I would focus more on your diet as that will be the biggest factor as to how much bf you will loose.

not bad, but again diet is the factor. I've been dieting for 13 weeks, and went from 12.5%bf to 6% so far, but the gear I was running had nothing to do with it, it was all diet

mvmaxx said:
Personal preference but I'd do the Tren the first weeks as it will be tougher for your HPTA to recover using the final weeks then it would be in the beginning weeks.

Other than that I'm sure you're going to love it. Looks similar to my current cycle.
i agree starting at the first will also help get things going until the eq kicks in , if you could afford it i would also up the eq to 500-600 a week , if you trying to cut that much bf off the extra eq might be better than the extra test unless the eq munchies becomes a problem

Thanks for the input, I've posted this on other boards and some members have warned me off using Tren. They say it is for more experienced users and it's side-effects are harsh.

Would this cycle work as well?:

Weeks 1-10: 400mg EQ
Weeks 1-12: 100mg Test Prop EOD

Clen/ECA cycled every 2 weeks

I realise that diet and cardio is 85% of the game here fellas, but the last time I cut down to 10% bodyfat naturally, I was a skinny fuck. Will this cycle help me lose fat and stay at 190lbs?

Thanks guys, Jock

Back