seized

cash

always a student
I ordered a total 0f 2 times from this particulair site got the clen and chlomid the next order was for some Anavar well I got the package re-sealed by customs with the letter inside etc. What precautions should I now take. Just asking for some advice from the more experienced.

Do nothing but your address might be "flagged" now and it may be tougher to get international orders through. If you're paranoid, clean house, get a new hard drive.

That is what I was wondering, how paranoid should i be, because i am not really, obviously I might be flagged but anyone had any experience w/ the letter thing? anything happen?

rule #1

Never have gear deilvered to your house. Use a PMB.
What did the letter say?

I have had items seized, torn open, inspected, approved and then sent to me.
I have ordered from all over the world since then and nothing has happened yet.
If they were gonna flag you or bust you they wouldn't have sent it to you. There is no conspiracy. The feds wouldn't take a chance to put drugs back in the mail and send them to you. They would have no idea if you would actually receive them unless they were watching your house. I mean if they wrapped it back up and sent it to your address and some punk kid is using your address and intercepts the package the feds would be in deep shit. :afro:

PMBs rule. That's Private Mail Box. You could also use a Post Office Box, except they don't except express shipments (or UPS ground) from Fed Ex, UPS, DHL or the other non US postal services

I'm not sure about this idea that the post office "flagges" your address.
I've been using my PMB for 5 years i get 2-3 packs sometimes more a month and i have had shit opened and taken by them and yet i still use that box.

I have another in Nj same thing. i've had 2 packs seized and yet i still get my gh through and powder. (the took my t3 twice though this year go figure)

I asked IP and he has been using the same remailer at same addres for 10years and that remailer has had more than a few packs seized.

so i'm really thinking now... there is no data base of bad boy roid kids.

But if someone has proff of this i'd really like to see it.

Maybe in the end... i'm just lucky

Look if you are ordering massive amounts of illegal shit you might want to get another address. This flagged nonsense is bullshit. Customs will sieze stuff if they find it but there is no national data base that keeps all the addresses of people who recieve questionable items. To err on the side of caution is always prudent. There will be no controlled bust if your order is not that big. Relax

conspriacy theory

Legomyego said:
Look if you are ordering massive amounts of illegal shit you might want to get another address. This flagged nonsense is bullshit. Customs will sieze stuff if they find it but there is no national data base that keeps all the addresses of people who recieve questionable items. To err on the side of caution is always prudent. There will be no controlled bust if your order is not that big. Relax

Oh come on man, don't you know the gov is out to get you man. Your little 100ml package is gonna corrupt everybody! The gov has this giant warehouse where they keep aliens, the guy who shot Kennedy, John Lennon, George Bush's double, all the drugs ever seized, and your address! :druggie:

I'm so glad to see that there are some American guys on this post who don't believe in conspiracy theories.
This is nothing against people from other countries. Americans have a tendency to believe in conspiracy theories and it gets tiresome after a while.
God bless the USA! :rockband:

I have had no prob with international orders but everytime you do it you take a chance in a variety of ways. THis being said I would never order research chems internationally. It's not worth it when you don't have to.

To clarify.... It was sent to a PMB they took the var. This is the only source I have and yes it is out of country. letter said it is illegal to order meds outside the US etc.
I of course would prefer to order in country but some of us our not in the loop on this stuff. I just have to say it gets real annoying (maybe to strong of word) to constantly hear to order stuff local when some of us are limited to what we know or can find not anyone offers this stuff up to some of us on the web or at the gym. Just cause where small doesn't mean we don't want any LOL

Don't worry too much. Search for some more sources. Do not use local sources in the US. People who do not live in the US don't understand. Domestic US sources are scams or setups. Most good sources will actually replace your gear if it was seized. You just have to show them the letter.

mustanged77 said:
Never have gear deilvered to your house. Use a PMB.
:

I don't think that is true. If you get a postal box you either have to give them your real name, which is no better than having it delivered to your house. Or you use a fake name, which is in itself incriminating (If you weren't using the box for an illicit purpose, why the fake name).

Never sign for anything at your house, and never accept deliveries that request signatures.

If anyone has info about how I could get an anonymous PMB, where my real name and info are not available but they remail stuff to me, please PM me.
Thanks,

Rob (I'm in USA, btw)

Back