Self injection device/pen

GoingYard

Hey Guys

Getting ready to start my Maximus aggressive program and not looking forward to the pins.

Anybody using any of the self injections devices for their Test Cip shots or any of the other injections?

Thanks....

Hey Guys

Getting ready to start my Maximus aggressive program and not looking forward to the pins.

Anybody using any of the self injections devices for their Test Cip shots or any of the other injections?

Thanks....
Don't even worry about it. The IM injections are totally painess with a standard syringe/needle.

yeah i was pretty nervous for my first shot. I was happily surprised, you don't even feel it. At all!

you might feel some soreness after but you don't feel the needle go in and you don't feel the meds going in either.

As soon as you put a little pressure on the skin with the needle it will sink right in then you just keep going until it's all the way in

Relax Bro,

You got this. There is not a bigger pussy about needles than me, well at least until now maybe, JK. You will be fine once you get past the phobia. I look forward to shot day now. The reward is far greater than the mosquito bite!

Jus Choot it,

I use 25g 1.5" needles. Unless I look at them, I don't even notice that they're in the buttcheek. The first time I injected, I literally stared at the needles to reassure myself that it was actually there--I literally did not feel it.

I was pretty freaked out about injections at first, but it's no sweat now. I still don't like getting blood drawn though......

Use insulin needles in your delts.

It is totally painless and absolutely convenient for frequent injections.

I now use 31g 5/16" insulin needles to put 100mg (1/2 ml) in the delts on Monday and Thursday.

I use a 23g to back load the insulin needles.

Presto! Piece of cake.

You might need to use 1/2" if you are not very lean.

It seems hard to push the test through a 25g needle.

Do you find you need a ton of force to get the test through the 31g? it seems like the force word be greater than the integrity of the insulin plinger

Maybe I'm just trying to push it too fast?

It seems hard to push the test through a 25g needle.

Do you find you need a ton of force to get the test through the 31g? it seems like the force word be greater than the integrity of the insulin plinger

Maybe I'm just trying to push it too fast?

With a 25g needle, I'm guessing you are using a much larger 3cc syringe. 31g is an insulin needle with a 1/2 cc syringe. The barrel (the place where the oil is contained with the plunger) on my 31g is much smaller and therefore the psi in the barrel is much greater. If I were using a 3cc barrel like you, it would be very difficult to push the oil through a 31g needle. In physics we call that Bernoulli's flow principle for fluid dynamics.

Back