tightness in chest after injection ... test or tren

darkwing86

Hey guy , so im running a tren cycle at the moment ... and ive been noticing alot of my injections , after im done the injection and pull the pin out , ive been getting a tightness in my chest . Im sure its because some is getting into a vein maybe that the needle passes through and a bit seeps in when i pull the pin out ... cause i always aspirate ... But my question is

is this tightness caused by tren , test ... or just the fact oil is entering the bloodstream ?

Def tren my man
Get it all the time and then go through a coughing spree for a few min
Usually i can feel it coming on when pinning and try to get it in before it begins
I can usually feel a tickle in my throat at first, then i know i am fucked
Tren cough sucks my man
Is it ace or e?

running tren a , only thing is i have my pins mixed with test e as well . so im wondering if its the tren that causes that tight feeling , or if test can too ... or even just oil in the blood stream

Just about any aas can make u cough but tren cough is by far the biggest culprit and more severe than any othet

What i found that works is mixing some b12 with the tren if injecting tren solie
They say it only takes alittle of tren to set shit off
But i have found out that mixing some b12 with tren works

Last edited:
Ok with all the answers OP but quit aspirating and you will have much less possible problems with your injections. If some oil is seeping in your veins you will get no more seepage or oil in there than if you don't aspirate.

One, the veins you may hit are tiny and you cannot keep your pin in the vein I guarantee you , really as a past IV drug user knowing how difficult it is to hit and stay in. Hit and not go out the others side. Wen I main line I have my needle an angle as close to parallel to the vein and it is so very hard to stay in.

Now you are entering your body in a perpendicular angle to the vein not far, any off 90 degrees. Again I will testify in 30 plus years of injecting myself and others NEVER have I had a problem. I can say I've never heard of anyone having a problem more then the little miniscule drop that gets in. Nothing more then a bit of short dizziness.

Ya know to all these guys that insist it is necessary to aspirate I wish I could ask you to take some works ( needles) and try to main line or IV something ( don't try this). You would be real lucky to even get a drop into your vein before your needle would be all over the place other then in the vein. Just for the hell of it I'll confess that in my past my druggie friends would come to me to be able to IV successfully, just because they couldn't get in and stay in. This while looking at the vein and not blind like IM.

One more example, in 84' I had Sub Acute Bacterial Endocarditis (SBE) that's an infection on my heart mitral valve. After six week in the hospital as a pin cushion both IV and IM I was sent home where they Taught my wife how to inject my glutes TWICE a day for six (6) weeks. They said nothing about aspiration and do you think my wife, an uncoordinated klutz could aspirate even with both hands.

Sorry to go on about this , most of us vets are tired of the debate but I have experienced and see so much over my career. My father an MD years ago taught me how to do IM ( there was a reason) and he never aspirated.
I just had to jump in with this. SO forgive me.
That's enough now ... Mike :)

Prostaglandins are fats that can be atomized into your lungs. These nasty little critters are a part of our bodies and trenbolone has a habit of spooking them out of their hiding spots. As this very fine (think mist) layer of fats interact with your lungs, you may experience a tightness as your alveoli in your lungs are trying to draw oxygen through a little coat of fat. It subsides as the fat is either absorbed or expelled (tren cough is expelling them as far as most can ascertain), and life goes on. As mentioned, any AAS injected can cause a cough or wheezing, but that is normally if you invade a blood vessel and manage to get enough oil (read: liquid fat) into your blood stream for your pulmonary system to react.

You should notice a taste, a funny tickle in your throat, possibly a burning in your chest, then...

Hold on. :)

It's over as quickly as it began, and as long as you don't panic, you'll be fine. Tren is the biggest offender for the reasons listed above, but I have coughed up test before. Aspirations cannot prevent this by the way, although if it brings you peace of mind, more power to you. :)

Prostaglandins are fats that can be atomized into your lungs. These nasty little critters are a part of our bodies and trenbolone has a habit of spooking them out of their hiding spots. As this very fine (think mist) layer of fats interact with your lungs, you may experience a tightness as your alveoli in your lungs are trying to draw oxygen through a little coat of fat. It subsides as the fat is either absorbed or expelled (tren cough is expelling them as far as most can ascertain), and life goes on. As mentioned, any AAS injected can cause a cough or wheezing, but that is normally if you invade a blood vessel and manage to get enough oil (read: liquid fat) into your blood stream for your pulmonary system to react.

You should notice a taste, a funny tickle in your throat, possibly a burning in your chest, then...

Hold on. :)

It's over as quickly as it began, and as long as you don't panic, you'll be fine. Tren is the biggest offender for the reasons listed above, but I have coughed up test before. Aspirations cannot prevent this by the way, although if it brings you peace of mind, more power to you. :)

Thanks for the info I haven't thought about Prostaglandins in a long time....

Sometimes it gets way outta control where i pour sweat a and non stop coughing for about 2 min lmao
But again its hard to say but kinda use to it now
But when it first happens your like wtf and just make sure your girl or anybody isnt around when it does usually freaks them the hell out haha

Back