Sergio Oliva

His lats and arm develpoment was simply unprecedented for his day. Look at pics 8 and 22! FREAKY size, but his waist was still small. He definitely had an awesome physique. Maybe not the most balanced, but definitely enviable. JohnnyB or anyone else, do you know his stats? I'd really like to know his arm size.

GreasyGreek said:
His lats and arm develpoment was simply unprecedented for his day. Look at pics 8 and 22! FREAKY size, but his waist was still small. He definitely had an awesome physique. Maybe not the most balanced, but definitely enviable. JohnnyB or anyone else, do you know his stats? I'd really like to know his arm size.
Hey Bro they say he ahd 20" arms, they look bigger to me. Here's the link.

http://www.bodybuilders.com/sergio.htm

JohnnyB

one of the most underrated of all-time. Better than arnold ever was. Incredible for his time and even for today!

T

Shame,
It's a Damn Shame the planets weren't in allignment for the most genetically gifted bodybuilder ever to have curled a dumbbell!!! I love now and will always love Arnold but for F's-sake, genetically, noone has ever, or ever will, possess Sergio's attributes!!! The Mold he broke is actually on display at the Smithsonian.... The most genetically gifted bodybuilder to have ever made our acquaintence.. His thickness and vibrancy can only be explainned by his Sergio Vacuum pose with arms over head. No one can ever try this pose... Damn shame that Weirder (spelling correct) couldn't exploit Sergio for all he WAS AND WILL will always be Worth!!!

If his abs would have been a little tighter he would have had the ultimate physique.

pic 11 (the one on ure avy) is the coolest pic i have ever seen. lol looks like a bad ass.
he had a breath taking physique.

Back