From What I Read Proviroxyl Is A Post Supplement, Correct?

todwyer1

I havent done many cycles but starting a new one today - Deca-Winstrol-Test and was reading about Proviroxyl. From what Im seeing it should be taken post cycle to help with Estrogen buildup... Is this the correct info and can someone please explain the details if so? stuff like how much how long etc etc etc please!!!! I am only doing 1ML Deca per week, 1 ML TEST per week and Winstrol EOD not sure i think 25mg...
thanks

I havent done many cycles but starting a new one today - Deca-Winstrol-Test and was reading about Proviroxyl. From what Im seeing it should be taken post cycle to help with Estrogen buildup... Is this the correct info and can someone please explain the details if so? stuff like how much how long etc etc etc please!!!! I am only doing 1ML Deca per week, 1 ML TEST per week and Winstrol EOD not sure i think 25mg...
thanks

welcome bro! how many MGs are you taking of deca and test? i dont do ML man. what is your cycle history? please share your stats as well.

welcome bro! how many mg's are you taking of DECA and test? i don't do ML man. what is your cycle history? please share your stats as well.

Thank you for your response. I am actually taking 300MG DECA and 200MG of Test with the 25MG of Winstrol. My Cycle History is not very exciting. This is only my third cycle in as many years due to the availability. Although that has changed recently so I plan on doing this more regularly now. As far as "Stats" I'm not really sure what you mean. Please forgive my ignorance but I haven't been doing this very long and just work out recreationally. I am 42 years old 5'10" 175lbs and not a body builder I just stay fit and like the added help, feel, and look of a cycle. My concern is the information I am getting about when to use Proviroxyl (Mesterolone). I have 30/25mg tablets and am being told to take them post cycle although I am not sure if that is in fact accurate information. I am concerned about Estrogen levels post cycle but I realize that my cycle history isn't lengthy in the least so the estrogen levels may not be a big concern but on the other hand they might so I wanted to find out from someone who has more knowledge than I do with this.
Also, does the 300mg DECA, 200mg Test, and 25mg Winstrol cycle good amounts to take for someone in the gym about 1.5 hours a day? I'm sure this is all something that is up to the individual but do these amounts seem to be safe amounts I guess is a better question.
Thanks again

Im Sorry I wrote 300mg DECA weekly. I'm taking 150mg weekly of DECA, 200mg weekly Test, and 25mg Winstrol. Sorry for the confusion

Ok....the proviron you are talking about used to be taken by body builders to combat the effects of estrogen during a heavy cycle. In modern bodybuilding anastrozole or some other AI is used to slow the conversion of test to estrogen on cycle and even post. Proviron is best used today to help with libido during cycle. In my opinion, proviron has no place in post cycle as it will slow your recovery.

Anyway....your question was, is proviron a post cycle compound? In my opinion NO. It is a part of a well planned cycle. Particularly one with deca in it, as deca is famous for fucking up our sex lives. Lol

Hope I have helped. Give some experienced guys a chance to chime in and then do some of your own research and see where ya land. Either way let us all know what you decide and how it works out for you.
Good luck bro

Back