Serious question regarding tren usage .. Bump

jawilkins35

Need some advice regarding usage of tren .
I will be using Lexus rip blend witch has two different types of test and tren ace
I've read and understand nova is not well advised for post cycle therapy (pct) and clomid is recommended .i understand this and will bu using clomid for post cycle therapy (pct)
Question is should I be runing it along side my cycle ? I will be running dex for my Aromatase inhibitor (AI). But I am considering getting prima for my Aromatase inhibitor (AI) .. Would dex be good enughf ? Exp tren users only please
Also I did need to use my dex last cycle my nipes got sore . The dex solved the problem right away . It was a test cycle only . Thaughts please .

Use Nolva + Clomid combo, personally I would buy each compound separately not a fan of blends just don't like the idea. I now use Aroma for Aromatase inhibitor (AI) over Adex since Adex is not as powerful in males.

You need adex and prami(or caber, which i would suggest). Adex is to keep your estro in check and prami/caber is to keep your prolactin under control.

I, too, dislike blends (unless I blend them myself!), except tritren and sust-like blends. But blends of separate compounds are hard to dose and not always what you want. Anyways, you want to have cabergoline (.50 e3d) around because tren creates prolactin. It doesn't aromatize, so you don't need to worry about that, but it's probably good to have an aromatase inhibitor for any test you're using.

K thanks guys .. I'm stuck with the blend but its a good blend . I'm going to order prima . I can't find carb . I have adex on hand as well as nova . I ll haft to get the clomid ... Now should I run the clomid and nova wile on cycle or only post cycle therapy (pct) .. An should I only run the prima if symtoms show ?

K thanks guys .. I'm stuck with the blend but its a good blend . I'm going to order prima . I can't find carb . I have adex on hand as well as nova . I ll haft to get the clomid ... Now should I run the clomid and nova wile on cycle or only post cycle therapy (pct) .. An should I only run the prima if symtoms show ?

I would run aromasin at a low dose during the whole cycle and post cycle therapy (pct). Use up what adex you have then switch over. Keep prami on hand.
Save the clomid and nolva for post cycle therapy (pct)

I would run aromasin at a low dose during the whole cycle and post cycle therapy (pct). Use up what adex you have then switch over. Keep prami on hand.
Save the clomid and nolva for pct
aromasin ware can I find this , how bout the link above ? It's is good advice thanks .

Back