Serious Teenager question - Help making a decision on using steroids

There's one two reasons why a teenager should do steroids.

1) They're about to sign a $20 million dollar contract with a national professional sports team.

2) They get paid for it (Actors, models, etc..).

There's one two reasons why a teenager should do steroids.

1) They're about to sign a $20 million dollar contract with a national professional sports team.

2) They get paid for it (Actors, models, etc..).

What's the price of a functioning HTPA these days?

What's the price of a functioning HTPA these days?

You can testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) yourself for life for about 48k(100 years) - so the supplementation of drugs wouldn't be an issue.

Personally I would totally destroy my endocrine system for money; just depends how much.

Last edited:
You can testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) yourself for life for about 48k - so the supplementation of drugs wouldn't be an issue.

Personally I would totally destroy my endocrine system for money; just depends how much.

Everyone has a price ;)

Damnit 308power, get out of my head! Totally what I was going to type. :(

OP: I think pictures will speak louder than words here:
9xf9.jpg

Torn pectoralis minor.
80vp.jpg

Torn labrum (post op)
lvui.jpg

Distal biceps tear.

These are all examples of what can happen if your body does not have the time to grow it's connective tissues properly and is forced due to accelerated muscle growth to perform harder than it can. This is just one example of why young folks shouldn't be taking AAS, especially ones that haven't put in the time (like you) into the gym to build up those connective tissues. Let puberty do its thing man, don't rush into a lifestyle that can cause serious PERMANENT damage because you're impatient.

I don't even want to delve into the HPTA issues you could potentially suffer.

My .02c :cool:

You can have that happen without AAS too; I've done it multiple times : /

Damn rotator cuff - luckily it just healed on its own, and simply need more pulling exercises with some rotation stretches.

Back