Serkan Cetin 6 weeks out!

serkan

Hello,
here the newest pics from today, 6 weeks out!

Vorbereitung04-1.jpg

Vorbereitung04-2.jpg

Vorbereitung04-3.jpg

Vorbereitung04-4.jpg

Vorbereitung04-5.jpg

Vorbereitung04-7.jpg

Vorbereitung04-8.jpg

Vorbereitung04-10.jpg

Serkan

Damn Serk!! Shredded bro! What show are you preparing for? height/weight?Looking great. how bout some tips on drying out and getting that crazy ass leg seperation?

Shit looking great bro!
Is it a contest in germany?
Good luck bro! if you keep it up youll kick some ass!
What weight class will you compete in? and @ what height are you?

very very dry and ripped look, great muscle fullness and vascularity also. BTW what are your stats, current cycle/cycle history?

I'm really starting to think this guy has a self esteem problem. Serkan do you really need this much attention to feel better about yourself. I don't know of ONE board you don't post your pictures on waiting to get positive feedback.

Yes you have a great physique. We already know that so why don't you leave it at that.

Hello,
i´m preparing for the IFBB World Championships quali in october!
The world championships are in November in Moskau. I will compete in the class up to 85kg. On these pics my weight was 91,5kg and 7% bodyfat. I´m 169cm high.

@DirkMoneyshot
If you have a problem with my postings, don´t read! Where is the problem. The feedback shows me, that a lot of people like to see pics from the preperation to a contest.

Serkan

I think Dirk's comments come from the fact that you post on many boards, and don't participate at all in any part of the comunity. You don't share advice, you don't offer help to others, you don't do anything other than talk about yourself... Thats pretty shalow, but everybody is different.

Why don't you share some info on how you developed your physique? At least THAT would be a contribution.

serkan said:
Hello,
i´m preparing for the IFBB World Championships quali in october!
The world championships are in November in Moskau. I will compete in the class up to 85kg. On these pics my weight was 91,5kg and 7% bodyfat. I´m 169cm high.

@DirkMoneyshot
If you have a problem with my postings, don´t read! Where is the problem. The feedback shows me, that a lot of people like to see pics from the preperation to a contest.

Serkan

I'm 5'6" and you're an inspiration for me. I'd like to get your size. My goal is to get 230-240 off season and compete 200-210.

Congrats, you look great.

oh..

The Bouncer made some comments similar to Dirk's on Superior muscle. This is what the response was:

"Of course i will try to help, but my english is not the best, so it is a little difficult for me.
I give 2 long interviews for magazines, that will published in the next month. So i hope i could post some answer and questions from it here, to give you more infos about me, my training etc.

Greetings
Serkan"

hmm thats odd, seems to speak English fine over here. And can you please discuss your cycle history, Im sure others are intrested as well.

I think i post this informations about training an supps here.

This was a translation for my website:
I´m not one of this guys which looks only at the competition like a bodybuilder,
I will look every time like a bodybuilder and that my nutrion looks accordingly.
I eat always clean, except one day in a week i eat what i want.
You can book me everytime for guestposing or a photo shoot.

The first plan marks the start of the contest diest beginning with week 10 before a contest, the second plan starts in week 6. Every two weeks i reduce my carbohydrate uptake and simultaneously increase my protein consumptation. Dairy products are eliminated from menu 8 weeks befor the contest. Six week out i sustitute pasta for rice and i avoid protein powders. During this phase the only food i consume includes: Chicken breast, egg white, rice, oatmeal, nuts, tomatos, salad and some vegetable.
Due to the fact that i am only a few pound away from my contest weight and reduce my carbs only slowly, with still enough calories, i am able to keep my good mood and maintain strengh for the hard workouts.For cutting i have the best results with low carbs, high protein and essentiell fats. For off season i think 50% Protein 50% Carbs and 20% Fat is good to make advance and look like a bodybuilder.

10 weeks before contest:

1.Meal
Oatmeal
Apple Sauce (diet)
Protein Powder (with water)

Before training: BCAA´S an Glutamin

After training: BCAA´S,Creatin, Glutamin+ Dextrose
20min later: Whey Protein shake

2.Meal
Chicken breast
Pasta
Flaxseed oil

3.Meal
Protein Powder
Oatmeal

4.Meal
Chicken breast
Rice
Tomato
Gherkin
Flaxseed oil

5.Meal
Protein Powder

6.Meal
10 Egg white

7.Meal
Protein Powder

4 Weeks before the contest:

1.Meal
Egg white
Oatmeal
Apple Sauce

Before Training: BCAA´S+ Glutamin
After Training : BCAA´S+ Glutamin

2.Meal
Chicken breast
Rice
Tomato
Gherkin
Flaxseed oil

3.Meal
Chicken breast
Rice
Tomato
Gherkin
Thisle oil

4.Meal
Chicken breast
Salad

5.Meal
Chicken breast
Salad

6.Meal
Chicken breast
Salad

7.Meal
Chicken breast
Salad

Before sleeping: Glutamin

Training:

Similar to my nutrition my training has continued to develop until today (medium heavy to heavy weights with reps between 6-12). I prefer to do at least two heavy exercises in every session in the range of 6-8 reps. For large muscles groups i do 8-10 sets (warm-up included) and for smaller ones i do six. As only given 100% in my workout gives me a good feeling and leaves me satisfied, i train with high intensity all year round. I have no problems with overtraining as i give my body enough time for recuction and the necessary nutrients. My pre-contest training differs from the current one only slightly. Fat reduction is achieved through cardio training and corresponding diet. When trying to gain mass as well as pre-contest i train between 4-5 days a week.
I train cardio 5 times a week also in off season.

On season:

Tell us your gym workout routine while preparing for a competition

Do put more energy in strength training while preparing for a competition, or do you like to concentrate on cardio, maybe both?

A typical training routine before a competition:

Monday
Back:
Deadlift
Barbell rows
One-arm rowing machine
Pull-ups to the front
Lat pull-down (underhand grip)

Triceps:
Triceps pushdown(cambered bar)
Frensch press
Cable triceps pushdown

Abdominals: Crunch machine

30min Stairmaster

Tuesday:
Legs and calves

Legs:
Squat
Leg press
Leg extension
Standing leg curl
Lying leg curl

Calve raises, alterating standing and seated vesion

Wednesday: 30min Stationary bike

Thursday:
Chest
Biceps
Abs
Cardio

Chest:
Barbell bensch press
Dumbell incline press
Dumbell flys
Butterfly or pull over

Biceps:
Barbell curl (cambered bar)
Concentration curls
Hammer curls

Abs: Crunch machine
30min. Stairmaster

Friday: 30min Stationary bike

Saturday:
Shoulders
Hamstrings

Shoulder:
Dumbell press or machine
Lateral rises
Rear deltoid machine
Shrugs

Hamstrings:
Lying leg curl
Standing leg curl

30min.Stairmaster
This is a sample for one training week. The exercisr order changed in every workout in order to avoid boredom and ti shock my body always wit new things. After all those years i seldom suffer from delayed- onset muscle soreness.

I use different supps and i belive in theire affect.
My basic supps are:
Protein powder ( Whey and milk+egg)
Glutamin
BCAA´S
Creatin
Multi Vitamin+ Mineral caps

Everyone which could not satisfy his protein requirements with food should try a good protein powder. This is the easiest way to give youre body high quality protein to build muscles.
Creatin is the next that everyone can try with good succes. There are enough studies about this supplements that it works.
The other supps are better for people which train more serious.

Serkan

Golgo13 said:
:/ So, have you ever used.. like steroids or anything?

I hear that shit makes people huge.

lol

He posts pictures with his face. He would be STUPID to post that he uses an illegal substance. Cycle history is a question that should be asked through PMs.

serkan said:
I. For off season i think 50% Protein 50% Carbs and 20% Fat is good to make advance and look like a bodybuilder.

ummm, im not good at math but i think that is 120%.

Back