Sermorelin for fat Burning? Anyone know? Dosage?

olderMuscle

I went from 22% body fat and totally out of shape to 8% but it took me six months naturally, and doing core training twice a week only. Needless to say I changed EVERYTHING in my nutrition, including dropping a sugar addiction (1000 calories a night from Italian soda and Pepperige Farm cookies plus dinner!!!)

In Nov and Dec of '12 I had lost 20 lbs and became obsessed with getting all the fat off and starting from scratch putting on lean muscle. Actually I did both at the same time, which takes TOTAL ocd control of nutrition and exercize. I got down tj 8% body fat, now I am trying to bulk up and I CANNOT PUT ON WEIGHT!!! I don't know why, honestly I have been eating like a pig and no weight gain. I have NO idea what is going on, anyone have an idea?

I have been on lose dose hgh with this cycle but am going to switch to Sermorelin because I found it dirt cheap online.

Thanks Guys!

nothing compares to hgh... peptides to me have short stronger pulses but i've found the best results were when i did every 4 hours.. but then again pinning that many times a day sucks...

another thing you mite wanta look into is test therapy if your that old.. you test lvls are probably low.. just getting on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) alone would help your lean gains.. if you have a therapist you goto check your blood tests and have them look into your test lvls.. also imo, peps arent going to compare to hgh..

Back