sexy avatars?

guambomb

Disciplined & Consistent
someone care to explain the sexy avatars everyone seems to have?
are these conquests, so to speak?

dont think its bothering anybody.
curiosity just got the best of me because most people in here use juice, i figured you all could score some pretty amazing hotties.

someone care to explain the sexy avatars everyone seems to have?
are these conquests, so to speak?

Hmmm. Have to say that some of them are very distracting. Sometimes I forget that its a dude who's posting...or even bother to read what he's posting. LOL.

dont think its bothering anybody.
curiosity just got the best of me because most people in here use juice, i figured you all could score some pretty amazing hotties.

Just for the record, doing juice and getting built will not necessarily get you chicks. Might make it a little easier but I still see all the skinny lil guys and the outta shape guys at the clubs with the hotties.

but I still see all the skinny lil guys and the outta shape guys at the clubs with the hotties.

Thats prolly cuz they have money or a really big dick. Hot chicks don't usually date ugly guys unless they have one or the other or both.

wow this is actually a thread?

whats worse using sexy women as an avatar or creating this thread in an anabolic discussion forum???

pick your poison i suppose...

Just for the record, doing juice and getting built will not necessarily get you chicks. Might make it a little easier but I still see all the skinny lil guys and the outta shape guys at the clubs with the hotties.

No shit, STANG.... and the explanation is simple.... Women are inherently evil, vicious, INSECURE, creatures. They love power. They the "illusion" that THEY think is control, and they get off on always having the upper hand. They know damn well that the skinny douchebags that we see them with, are always the "laid back", do whatever you want whenever you want, however you want to whomever you want, types that are to afraid of losing the girl to ever have a backbone. Truth be told... It's THOSE dudes that really know how to play the game! In fact, THEY WIN the game before they are even smart enough to realize they were in one in the first place!

They start off as a fucking doormat, allow the bitch to do ANYTHING she wants, and before you know it, she mistakes the fact that he's a PUSSY for having some extreme level of confidence! Than she starts wondering why he's so laid back? Why he never questions her? Why he doesn't set any boundaries??? She thinks, "Hmmmm.... Is it cause he could take me or leave me"?? Then she gets so afraid of actually risking being rejected by some douchebag, that she clings to him like flies on SHIT, and before he knows it, DING DING DING..... he's the lucky OWNER of a DEFANGED, hot ass, evil vaginal cavity!!

THAT WAS YOUR FREE LESSON GUYS! MY X-MAS PRESENT TO ALL YOU!!!

wow this is actually a thread?

whats worse using sexy women as an avatar or creating this thread in an anabolic discussion forum???

pick your poison i suppose...

HaHa, really huh? And Chip, That was great. I think you nailed it on the head with that one.

a majority of women don't care about looks as much as bodybuilders like to think. Since most guys who are into bodybuilding do have good looks, they think that's what women want. Looks don't really have that much to do with it...lifestyle does.

when I was dating around, I would get with plenty more chicks when I wasn't focused on my physique. this is most likely due to the fact that when you aren't obsessing about your body, you go out to eat and drink more which results in you being a much more social fella. When I was in great shape, I could never do anything cool and I was always sober. Kind of hard to ask a girl out for a couple diet cokes.

If you want chicks...work on your personality not your pecs.

A fuckin dork that sticks some needles in his ass and gets jacked and ripped is still a dork. He's just a jacked ripped dork. Personality is what does it.

And you can tell on this site there are some fucking dorks that think if they get in shape by taking steroids there gonna be that cool guy that gets all the pussy. Nope. Don't work that way. Sorry douchebags!

A fuckin dork that sticks some needles in his ass and gets jacked and ripped is still a dork. He's just a jacked ripped dork. Personality is what does it.

And you can tell on this site there are some fucking dorks that think if they get in shape by taking steroids there gonna be that cool guy that gets all the pussy. Nope. Don't work that way. Sorry douchebags!

not necessarily from aas alone but at least by improving my physical condition i have greatly increased my opportunities with the ladies. but yes a dork is a dork.

a majority of women don't care about looks as much as bodybuilders like to think. Since most guys who are into bodybuilding do have good looks, they think that's what women want. Looks don't really have that much to do with it...lifestyle does.

when I was dating around, I would get with plenty more chicks when I wasn't focused on my physique. this is most likely due to the fact that when you aren't obsessing about your body, you go out to eat and drink more which results in you being a much more social fella. When I was in great shape, I could never do anything cool and I was always sober. Kind of hard to ask a girl out for a couple diet cokes.

If you want chicks...work on your personality not your pecs.

^^this is the truth.

Ok, where are all the sexy avatars? Bring them on.lol

When it comes to hot ass, the only positive to building a quality physique IMO is that it gives most men more confidence...

And confidence is what gets you hot ass. We have all seen all types of dudes pull hot ass. Whether its warranted or not, it all revolves around confidence.

Back