Shelf life of carrier oils?

holepoker

Does any one know how long GSO and CSO will go before turning rancid? Found some along with BB and BA that is about 4 years old.

Unfortunately, your Carrier Oils have most likely gone Rancid.

GSO has a Very Short Shelf Life of 3 Months, 6 Months to a Year when Refrigerated.

CSO has a Shelf Life of up to 2 Years.................................... JP

Forgot, you'll need to replace your BA and BB also.

Both have a 2 Year Shelf-Life from Date of Manufacture.

Just go to MedLab Supply, they have everything that you'll need......................... JP

Forgot, you'll need to replace your BA and BB also.

Both have a 2 Year Shelf-Life from Date of Manufacture.

Just go to MedLab Supply, they have everything that you'll need......................... JP

Yah, not worth even trying to use it. Thanks again.

So if the oil shelf life is so short
How come finished steroids have 5 years on their expiry dates?

Cool and dark place works for me, ive used gear 2 years old and went down fine, no pip too.

IDK, but I think the fact that gear has solvents like BB which act as preservative and BA a bactericidal and not to mention it is AIR TIGHT seal whereas GSO and CSO bottles are not air tight sealed.... All that combined I would "imagine" adds to the normal shelf life of the oil alone... Just my common sense opinion. However, common sense has eluded me in the past lol. But I see that as the factor of why we have pinned gear that is 2 and 3 years old with great success.

Which is the best carrier oil? GSO seems a little thick.

Coconut Oil. By far coconut oil is one of the most popular carrier oils used to dilute essential oils and for good reason. ...
Olive Oil. ...
Jojoba Oil. ...
Sweet Almond Oil. ...
Argan Oil. ...
Avocado Oil. ...
Grapeseed Oil. ...
Moringa Oil.

Back