How many men here Truly Love their wife or GF

Yeah I did a tour in Iraq with 1/4 Cav but I'm a POG. I never shot anyone but I did play chicken with a dump truck. We hit mirrors. I was a mechanic on tank turrets and had to do a lot of driving to get parts. Convoys shot at a lot and was close to an IED in one. I'll have to look and see if I can find it on Netflix or something

i was a cop working undercover, narcotics squad, in the Bronx NYC, did 4 tours there. sounds like you had it light compared to me. I got PTSD like a mo, and some wild ass stories.

Last edited:
i was a cop working undercover, narcotics squad, in the Bronx NYC, did 4 tours there. sounds like you had it light compared to me. I got PTSD like a mo, and some wild ass stories.

I spent 3 years as a teenager running amongst meth makers and had plenty of times which involved guns, violence, assaults and have plenty of family which were involved since I was a child. Family of a rampant drug family who had nothing else except to join the military for the woman I "loved" at that time. My Uncle actually stabbed and killed a man outside a bar. My father once stripped a man in a corn feild butt naked thinking he was a cop. Someone else actually told me that first.

If you havent killed anyone, no, I havent had it light compared to you.

For as many times as I was shot at, barely missed by a buried artillery round, had RPGs go through my convoy, had mortars shot onto our base and delt with cleaning someone I knows brains,blood, skull fragments, skin pieces and hair off parts I'll took out of a tank any police trial in any undercover ain't shit compared to my teenage years and/or/combined with my military war time.

If anyone, in any anything, criminal / military / police, hasnt killed anyone, they are not anything more than me.

For as many times as I was shot at, barely missed by a buried artillery round, had RPGs go through my convoy, had mortars shot onto our base and delt with cleaning someone I knows brains,blood, skull fragments, skin pieces and hair off parts I'll took out of a tank any police trial in any undercover ain't shit compared to my teenage years and/or/combined with my military war time.

If anyone, in any anything, criminal / military / police, hasnt killed anyone, they are not anything more than me.

damn, thats pretty hairy. sounds like a sunday around my way. lol.

I spent 3 years as a teenager running amongst meth makers and had plenty of times which involved guns, violence, assaults and have plenty of family which were involved since I was a child. Family of a rampant drug family who had nothing else except to join the military for the woman I "loved" at that time. My Uncle actually stabbed and killed a man outside a bar. My father once stripped a man in a corn feild butt naked thinking he was a cop. Someone else actually told me that first.

wow, youve had it rough man. love to buy you a drink and hear the war stories. crazy shit man.
weed helps me with my ptsd.
I grew up right across cuidad Juarez mexico on the USA side and man i tell ya, the last 10 years there alone was rough. The town was so rough that when i bought a water bed there was a dead body at the bottom of the bed.

Last edited:
wow, youve had it rough man. love to buy you a drink and hear the war stories. crazy shit man.
weed helps me with my ptsd.
I grew up right across cuidad Juarez mexico on the USA side and man i tell ya, the last 10 years there alone was rough. The town was so rough that when i bought a water bed there was a dead body at the bottom of the bed.

Yeah, I had it rough I tell ya, and my father, he was a rough man, I remember the time I was kidnapped and they sent a piece of my finger to my father. He said he wanted more proof.

I never whacked anyone but came awful close a few times. my brother did, hes ex Navy Seal, did 2 tours in Iraq retired and spent the last 20 years working for judges around New York. he spends all day and night in is room and only eats potatoes.

So in short who all on here truly LOVES their spouse , GF, partner etc.. AND just how long have you been together. Is this person the one in your life to be the most important love of your life. DO you feel the beauty in your relationship the love far beyond what can be seen. ??

The type of love that never dies. NO matter how old and how that person ages in their looks and figure. Will you still love her when she doesn't look Physically attractive very much anymore. DO you think "It" will look as good and exciting to you later on n life. OR do you think it will just get OLD unattractive and unenticing.

Have you ever given the above ^^^ Q's any thought?

I am seeing all this in such a different light as I am going thru so many changes myself with my age. SO much , if not all of what I have asked was so distant and meaningless to me 10 years ago. It makes me wonder what if I had thought more about things like that ... "Age, love ,ageing bodies and how they look to friends and loved ones."

Just interested in our members. ,

Uncle Mike

So when i was backpacking through Colombia 10 years ago i was staying in this dorm with over 20 beds with my girlfriend, and one night we all go really wasted after drinking beers for hours and we all finally one by one went to bed in the dorm room.
it was our first night there and the dorm room was entirely dark so getting around while wasted was a horrible ordeal in trying to find my bed, and girlfriend.
When i thought that i made it to my girlfriends bed i got it and started to feel my girl up and kiss her.
she turned around, wasted as i was and proceeded to kiss me back and we got all warm and friendly like a couple should.
after 45 minutes of banging the hell out of my girlfriend i heard a female saying my name far away, and kept repeating and repeating, i thought i was tripping then it suddenly it came to me that i was not in bed with my girlfriend but in bed with another female!
as i jumped out of the bed in the pitch black i quickly followed my name being called out by my girlfriend and gave her a big hug and went to take a shower and get in bed with her and do it all over again. lol
Ill never know who that girl was who i banged since the bed was empty in the morning and a cleaning lady said that the girl there had left the hostel to continue her trip.
Im sure she left with a smile on her face as as she got a freebie and I got a 2 for 1 lol
:bootyshak:flipoffha

Last edited:
So when i was backpacking through Colombia 10 years ago i was staying in this dorm with over 20 beds with my girlfriend, and one night we all go really wasted after drinking beers for hours and we all finally one by one went to bed in the dorm room.
it was our first night there and the dorm room was entirely dark so getting around while wasted was a horrible ordeal in trying to find my bed, and girlfriend.
When i thought that i made it to my girlfriends bed i got it and started to feel my girl up and kiss her.
she turned around, wasted as i was and proceeded to kiss me back and we got all warm and friendly like a couple should.
after 45 minutes of banging the hell out of my girlfriend i heard a female saying my name far away, and kept repeating and repeating, i thought i was tripping then it suddenly it came to me that i was not in bed with my girlfriend but in bed with another female!
as i jumped out of the bed in the pitch black i quickly followed my name being called out by my girlfriend and gave her a big hug and went to take a shower and get in bed with her and do it all over again. lol
Ill never know who that girl was who i banged since the bed was empty in the morning and a cleaning lady said that the girl there had left the hostel to continue her trip.
Im sure she left with a smile on her face as as she got a freebie and I got a 2 for 1 lol
:bootyshak:flipoffha

and perhaps out there theres a 10 year old Casanovaa Jr. with a crooked left eye like his old man! :sperm:

Back