How many men here Truly Love their wife or GF

I haven't dated in years. But right now using a professional match making service. Hoping to find that relationship that can hold.

I've been married for almost 12 years and it is really hard at times, as we really don't have much of anything in common except that we both love our children very much. My wife is an awesome mother to our two boys and I could not ask for anyone better. More often than not, I feel like I am staying with her for the sake of our children. I feel like I'm sacrificing my marital happiness so that my children do not grow up in a divorced household. Plus, the world is a tough place and I want to be there to support my boys the best that I can.

I know that this post is about men loving their wives but I would like to like to say something about my husband. He's not on here yet but i have gloat a bit.
We've both been married before for 10 years to our exes (yes, we were idiots) then met each other in a time in our lives were we both needed someone to hold.
He is literally the most loyal man i've ever met. He looks good so I constantly catch women look him up and down while we're out, i just chuckle and move on.
As for our love, he can just look at me and know whats wrong with me... trust me that is rare! With my ex, I would have to repeat myself but not with him, he just knows me. Even after being together 24/7 (we run a company together), every time he hugs me... it makes me smile so big. Don't even get me started on when he just randomly grabs me and kisses me..... CALL ME BUTTER ON A SIDEWALK IN THE MIDDLE OF JULY. I fucking melt each time!
So long story short... even after all the time we spend together and all of these years.... he makes me fall in love with him each time.

I tell ya, I can't take it no more. This afternoon, I said to my little girl, When you grow up, what do you wanna be? She looked at my wife and said, Single.

I tell ya, with my wife theres always something. Like the other night, she said to me, Whens the last time you thought about taking me out to dinner? I told her, It was right after the last meal you cooked at home.

One day as I came home early from work... I saw a guy jogging naked. I said to the guy, Hey buddy, why are you doing that? He said,Because you came home early.:rockband:

I met my wife when I was about 6 or 7. My Dads friends daughter. She blew me off till she seen me in my military dress uniform. We got together off and on but got together and moved in about 6 years ago. She is my life. Everything. Epilepsy and PTSD have me not caring about anything. She is the only real emotional link I feel besides anger. That comes from irritation and frustration.

She got up in weight and I gave no shits. Only problem I had was she tried to hide her body from lack of self confidence.

She has survived my epilepsy, medication changes and the changes with me. My limp weiner, forgetfulness, detachment, lack of concern for anyone and being very isolated.

Nothing will ever change that. My relationship is weird since ive known her for so long tho. She is my link to life. My goddess. Almost my purpose in life.

As we stay together longer sex gets better.

She is the gravitational force holding my entire life in a stable *****. Everything revolves around her. Every goal and action contributes to her happiness, to provide for her and to protect her. While I'm not jealous I am extremely protective. She could grind her ass against a guy dancing and I'll actually feel a "ya she's fine ain't she". Not if the dude tries to stop her from leaving by grabbing her arm or some dude gets shitty I'm on smash time even if it means I'm getting beat down by Brock Lesnar. Id fight "God" to protect her and Id go try to rob the baddest dope boys to put food on our table.

your a vet? have you seen the Manchurian candidate? sounds like the same issues Denzel Washington had.

your a vet? have you seen the Manchurian candidate? sounds like the same issues Denzel Washington had.

My dad had the same issues after he got back from the war in Vietnam. You could not walk into the living room when he was asleep without him waking up, startled and coming after you. sucked when i was a kid.
Hes also told me of all the strange dreams he had after the war. especially when he was on R&R in Thailand. strange dreams man. being in re-education camps there after the war and turning boys into girls.

I know that this post is about men loving their wives but I would like to like to say something about my husband. He's not on here yet but i have gloat a bit.
We've both been married before for 10 years to our exes (yes, we were idiots) then met each other in a time in our lives were we both needed someone to hold.
He is literally the most loyal man i've ever met. He looks good so I constantly catch women look him up and down while we're out, i just chuckle and move on.
As for our love, he can just look at me and know whats wrong with me... trust me that is rare! With my ex, I would have to repeat myself but not with him, he just knows me. Even after being together 24/7 (we run a company together), every time he hugs me... it makes me smile so big. Don't even get me started on when he just randomly grabs me and kisses me..... CALL ME BUTTER ON A SIDEWALK IN THE MIDDLE OF JULY. I fucking melt each time!
So long story short... even after all the time we spend together and all of these years.... he makes me fall in love with him each time.

Tell it to the judge. :kiss::axe:

Yeah I did a tour in Iraq with 1/4 Cav but I'm a POG. I never shot anyone but I did play chicken with a dump truck. We hit mirrors. I was a mechanic on tank turrets and had to do a lot of driving to get parts. Convoys shot at a lot and was close to an IED in one. I'll have to look and see if I can find it on Netflix or something

Yeah I did a tour in Iraq with 1/4 Cav but I'm a POG. I never shot anyone but I did play chicken with a dump truck. We hit mirrors. I was a mechanic on tank turrets and had to do a lot of driving to get parts. Convoys shot at a lot and was close to an IED in one. I'll have to look and see if I can find it on Netflix or something
Do you have any strange dreams?
What about PTSD?

All my dreams are strange. I dont have nightmares but they are almost abstract. I once was in a dark underground area walking beside something that I knew was an alien but human looking. It would grab people, pull off their skull, pull out their brain and insert it into his head and pause while he "downloaded" their brain. I just followed him amd he was talking to me in a different language. Nobody around responded. Sometimes the entirety of a dream is nonsense and follows no path for a story or experience and thing will change. Say I come in a door but when I leave it, it leads somewhere else or will actually disappear. I twitch a lot and have night sweats. Sometimes just a little, other times during very vivid dreams I will be soaked and actually have wet pillow and bedding.

I've been diagnosed with PTSD. I'm sure I have it. I definitely am not the same. I dont like social situations of any sort and in public I am constantly watching with a numbness but a sort of tension for potential action/reaction. In more intimate social gatherings with family and stuff I'm usually putting on a show and trying to be as personable as possible. I laugh when I usually dont in everyday life. I usually just chuckle a little.

All my dreams are strange. I dont have nightmares but they are almost abstract. I once was in a dark underground area walking beside something that I knew was an alien but human looking. It would grab people, pull off their skull, pull out their brain and insert it into his head and pause while he "downloaded" their brain. I just followed him amd he was talking to me in a different language. Nobody around responded. Sometimes the entirety of a dream is nonsense and follows no path for a story or experience and thing will change. Say I come in a door but when I leave it, it leads somewhere else or will actually disappear. I twitch a lot and have night sweats. Sometimes just a little, other times during very vivid dreams I will be soaked and actually have wet pillow and bedding.

I've been diagnosed with PTSD. I'm sure I have it. I definitely am not the same. I dont like social situations of any sort and in public I am constantly watching with a numbness but a sort of tension for potential action/reaction. In more intimate social gatherings with family and stuff I'm usually putting on a show and trying to be as personable as possible. I laugh when I usually dont in everyday life. I usually just chuckle a little.

I have PTSD from being abused by my uncle, who used to take care of me when i was little since my parents died in a plane crash and used to beat the shit out of me every night wearing a bugs bunny mask, so now when i watch bugs bunny cartoons i freak out and start peeing my pants.

Last edited:
I have PTSD from being abused by my uncle, who used to take care of me when i was little and used to beat the shit out of me every night wearing a bugs bunny mask, so now when i watch bugs bunny cartoons i freak out and start peeing my pants.
20 years ago a car hit him head on and messed him up real good and he burnt to a crisp and survived.
now he spends all his day in a wheelchair, broke his back, cant get his pecker up no more, with 3rd degree burns all over his face and body drolling like that bama in the movie the green mile, and looking like Freddy Kugar, I make him wear a red stripped shirt in that honor.
I take care of him now and feed him a cup of my piss with 10 tabs of acid (hippie shit)while wearing a bugs bunny mask each day, for old times sake, and the negro drinks it too.. i keep him messed up, negga cant talk or nothing
what comes around goes around.

Last edited:
20 years ago a car hit him head on and messed him up real good and he burnt to a crisp and survived.
now he spends all his day in a wheelchair, broke his back, cant get his pecker up no more, with 3rd degree burns all over his face and body drolling like that bama in the movie the green mile.
I take care of him now and feed him a cup of my piss with 10 tabs of acid (hippie shit)while wearing a bugs bunny mask each day, for old times sake, and the negro drinks it too.. i keep him messed up, negga cant talk or nothing
what comes around goes around.

Disclaimer: this is for entertainment purposes only, any real relation to actual personages is a coinsedense.

Back