How many men here Truly Love their wife or GF

oldmusclemike

So in short who all on here truly LOVES their spouse , GF, partner etc.. AND just how long have you been together. Is this person the one in your life to be the most important love of your life. DO you feel the beauty in your relationship the love far beyond what can be seen. ??

The type of love that never dies. NO matter how old and how that person ages in their looks and figure. Will you still love her when she doesn't look Physically attractive very much anymore. DO you think "It" will look as good and exciting to you later on n life. OR do you think it will just get OLD unattractive and unenticing.

Have you ever given the above ^^^ Q's any thought?

I am seeing all this in such a different light as I am going thru so many changes myself with my age. SO much , if not all of what I have asked was so distant and meaningless to me 10 years ago. It makes me wonder what if I had thought more about things like that ... "Age, love ,ageing bodies and how they look to friends and loved ones."

Just interested in our members. ,

Uncle Mike

Last edited:
Some questions here cannot be answered until they are experienced.

Married over 30 yrs here. Definite challenges along the way but neither of us are cheaters. There have been a few times where we both considered splitting, particularly once the sex dried up. ....and then I discovered testosterone and it improved. ....and then she discovered testosterone and things are brand new again!

No way to know when you go into a relationship if it will survive the test of time. People change, life changes, circumstances change. Know when to hold em and know when to fold em. All you can ask is, "have you done your best to keep love alive?"

Married right out of college. That lasted 9 years then ended in divorce. Swore I'd never marry again but then fell in love for the first time in my life. Married my 2nd, and current, wife in 2013. We work together so we see each other a lot. We have disagreements from time to time but I am and always will be completely in love with her. Much more to the story and would make a great discussion over a few drinks but I'm keeping those to a minimum these days.
She is 8 years younger than me (32 and 40)....started our relationship when she was 25. I find her to be incredibly beautiful and the sex is awesome. Can't imagine ever not loving her even as the sex will some day surely slow WAY down. Enjoying every day now and living them with my family like they're the last. Marrying her I discontinued all my hobbies except the gym.....and focused on family. We've had two boys together and they are great. Maybe more info than ya asked for so thanks for taking the time to read :)

I love mine. Ever since the baby we dont have sex as often but one thing forsure is we love eachothers company. Not a day goes by that we dont crack up over dumb stuff. Its been 3 years but she is my best friend.

So in short who all on here truly LOVES their spouse , GF, partner etc.. AND just how long have you been together. Is this person the one in your life to be the most important love of your life. DO you feel the beauty in your relationship the love far beyond what can be seen. ??

The type of love that never dies. NO matter how old and how that person ages in their looks and figure. Will you still love her when she doesn't look Physically attractive very much anymore. DO you think "It" will look as good and exciting to you later on n life. OR do you think it will just get OLD unattractive and unenticing.

Have you ever given the above ^^^ Q's any thought?

I am seeing all this in such a different light as I am going thru so many changes myself with my age. SO much , if not all of what I have asked was so distant and meaningless to me 10 years ago. It makes me wonder what if I had thought more about things like that ... "Age, love ,ageing bodies and how they look to friends and loved ones."

Just interested in our members. ,

Uncle Mike
the only sad thing is that its till death do you apart.......

Wow I've been busy all day and just dropped in to check on this thread.

Ha pretty cool stories so far. Nice to hear that some of you hard ass juice heads have soft spots in your hearts. Lol :laugh3:

OK GUYS I know there are more of you that want to share a bit !! ":wavey:

Last edited:
I met my wife when I was about 6 or 7. My Dads friends daughter. She blew me off till she seen me in my military dress uniform. We got together off and on but got together and moved in about 6 years ago. She is my life. Everything. Epilepsy and PTSD have me not caring about anything. She is the only real emotional link I feel besides anger. That comes from irritation and frustration.

She got up in weight and I gave no shits. Only problem I had was she tried to hide her body from lack of self confidence.

She has survived my epilepsy, medication changes and the changes with me. My limp weiner, forgetfulness, detachment, lack of concern for anyone and being very isolated.

Nothing will ever change that. My relationship is weird since ive known her for so long tho. She is my link to life. My goddess. Almost my purpose in life.

As we stay together longer sex gets better.

She is the gravitational force holding my entire life in a stable *****. Everything revolves around her. Every goal and action contributes to her happiness, to provide for her and to protect her. While I'm not jealous I am extremely protective. She could grind her ass against a guy dancing and I'll actually feel a "ya she's fine ain't she". Not if the dude tries to stop her from leaving by grabbing her arm or some dude gets shitty I'm on smash time even if it means I'm getting beat down by Brock Lesnar. Id fight "God" to protect her and Id go try to rob the baddest dope boys to put food on our table.

I met my wife when I was about 6 or 7. My Dads friends daughter. She blew me off till she seen me in my military dress uniform. We got together off and on but got together and moved in about 6 years ago. She is my life. Everything. Epilepsy and PTSD have me not caring about anything. She is the only real emotional link I feel besides anger. That comes from irritation and frustration.

She got up in weight and I gave no shits. Only problem I had was she tried to hide her body from lack of self confidence.

She has survived my epilepsy, medication changes and the changes with me. My limp weiner, forgetfulness, detachment, lack of concern for anyone and being very isolated.

Nothing will ever change that. My relationship is weird since ive known her for so long tho. She is my link to life. My goddess. Almost my purpose in life.

As we stay together longer sex gets better.

She is the gravitational force holding my entire life in a stable *****. Everything revolves around her. Every goal and action contributes to her happiness, to provide for her and to protect her. While I'm not jealous I am extremely protective. She could grind her ass against a guy dancing and I'll actually feel a "ya she's fine ain't she". Not if the dude tries to stop her from leaving by grabbing her arm or some dude gets shitty I'm on smash time even if it means I'm getting beat down by Brock Lesnar. Id fight "God" to protect her and Id go try to rob the baddest dope boys to put food on our table.

This is a story that was a must to be told on my thread at least.. Ha , but yea :)

I think most all of our members can and do appreciate you sharing that great message.

Thanks for that meaningful and love sharing post.

OMM :wavey:

EDIT : So this ^^^ in bold. My wife and me , it was the same. I can never figure out these crazy guys that get upset if guys look at their wives or GF s . I was always with you bud. Hey look guys but guess who she's going home with... EVERY night. :laugh3: If they didn't try I would be disappointed.

Last edited:
Yeah I love it. My Dad told me when I was young if I was jealous it was out of insecurity or a lack of trust. Both have to be delt with. My insecurity isn't her problem and if I don't trust her I need to know why.

Married for 22 years now to my childhood friend, my soulmate. It was one hell of a roller coaster ride, but we made it through, stronger than ever.

40yrs this January.
She has stuck with me through everything including cancer, ptsd, on-going medical issues. We have built a family, a business and a future together. I still date her after all these years... send her flowers at work and flirt with her through texting. I stay in top shape to please her and couldn't imagine life without her. Every day I know that I hit the lotery.

I haven't been with my gf for very long but we do get along great! We workout together and do everything together. She's very sexy and we laugh all the time! Doesn't get any better than that!

I’ve been married to my wife a year and a half now, but we have been together without breaking up for about 8 years now. We are high school sweethearts.

She was the homecoming queen at my high school, and then again at the college we went too. Lol she has always been out of my league. She is absolutely stunning and one of those sweet girls that you feel absolutely deserves to be that beautiful.

I proposed to her in our last semester of college. I would have done it sooner but I didn’t have the money. I waited tables every weekend, and painted houses in the summer and eventually made enough to make her mine.

We were hit by a drunk driver 1 month after I proposed to her. We knew the guy that hit us, and he was actually leaving the exact same party we were. There was none on the highway and he crushed our car from behind doing 105 in a 55. The car flipped four times and landed upside down. I was ejected from the vehicle, and woke up with my teeth in my mouth about 30 ft down the road. My wife was air lifted with a broken neck.

So long story short I drove 16 hours a week across the country every week to finish school, got my degree, became a teacher, bought a house, a car, started grad school, and brought my now paralyzed fiancé home all in one summer.

We got married 3 months later, and our story actually got published in people magazine and USA Today. (You can PM me when I reach 50 if you want to see our video and article). Our wedding video alone got 130,000 views on Facebook lol. We didn’t intend on any of that it just went viral overnight when we posted our wedding video lol.

My wife is literally the most amazing person I have ever met. She could be sitting at home on disability, but instead denied it and finished her degree. She is now in graduate school because she refuses to let go of her dreams. She loves and believes in me more than anyone should. She literally supports anything I do, and I couldn’t ask for anything more. It’s definately hard sometimes, but the more I’m around other couples the more grateful for my relationship I become. I’ve never met a girl whom loves the guy the way my wife loves me.

I know super sappy post, but hey I’m new and felt like this thread was a great way to really introduce myself lol.

Last edited:
I’ve been married to my wife a year and a half now, but we have been together without breaking up for about 8 years now. We are high school sweethearts.

She was the homecoming queen at my high school, and then again at the college we went too. Lol she has always been out of my league. She is absolutely stunning and one of those sweet girls that you feel absolutely deserves to be that beautiful.

I proposed to her in our last semester of college. I would have done it sooner but I didn’t have the money. I waited tables every weekend, and painted houses in the summer and eventually made enough to make her mine.

We were hit by a drunk driver 1 month after I proposed to her. We knew the guy that hit us, and he was actually leaving the exact same party we were. There was none on the highway and he crushed our car from behind doing 105 in a 55. The car flipped four times and landed upside down. I was ejected from the vehicle, and woke up with my teeth in my mouth about 30 ft down the road. My wife was air lifted with a broken neck.

So long story short I drove 16 hours a week across the country every week to finish school, got my degree, became a teacher, bought a house, a car, started grad school, and brought my now paralyzed fiancé home all in one summer.

We got married 3 months later, and our story actually got published in people magazine and USA Today. (You can PM me when I reach 50 if you want to see our video and article). Our wedding video alone got 130,000 views on Facebook lol. We didn’t intend on any of that it just went viral overnight when we posted our wedding video lol.

My wife is literally the most amazing person I have ever met. She could be sitting at home on disability, but instead denied it and finished her degree. She is now in graduate school because she refuses to let go of her dreams. She loves and believes in me more than anyone should. She literally supports anything I do, and I couldn’t ask for anything more. It’s definately hard sometimes, but the more I’m around other couples the more grateful for my relationship I become. I’ve never met a girl whom loves the guy the way my wife loves me.

I know super sappy post, but hey I’m new and felt like this thread was a great way to really introduce myself lol.
good read, sorry to hear about the wife.

Over the years, I've had a quite a few Live-in Lovers.
Usually around 5 to 8 years, and something snaps.

But in the last 10 years, I finally found the solution.
Instead of having 1 Girlfriend, I have 2.
Life is Less Stressful, and both Women Genuinely appreciate the time we spend together.

And Yes, they know about each other................................. JP

Back