shift from fatloss to muscle gain

kjay

I appreciate all the help from this board thought i would share a pic or 2, i dont have a start pic as i would never get infront of a camera, let alone with shirt off but any how

previous stats in feb28,2006 were 238lbs 32%bf 5"8 36yrs not a nice site, so i get on track come here and read ask questions get answers and appreciate it, Vegas , johnny b thank you as well many others. only thing used eca. no Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) history thats way down the road and will be test only

the first pic was me in late dec 06 my first ever shirtless pic, at 198 lbs bf 16%.

the next pic is me now after i was critqued on another board on the first pic that my upper chest was lacking so i hit it a little harder and changed things up, thank P.S. for the constructive critism. so top right chest and back is yesterday at 188lbs. I am thinking its time try and add 15 pounds of lean body mass over the next year naturally with CEE supplimentation whey and same foods that got me leaner but more of it, about 3400 cals a day 1 body part a day 4 excercises 4 set 6-10 reps heavy, any critue or advice or comments welcomed. thanks for the help

Yeah better pics would be nice.

Your looking good though, why don't you just get shredded from her on out cuz your almost there?

yeah i know pics are not the best, person who did it tried,, lol well i want to get shredded but have done my diet for almost a year and think i have taken it to the limit, but maybe not if you think i could this is my first time this lean, so i was concerned what next, thought if i added some extra muscle i could diet the rest off

Last edited:
Back