Shipping Service should not fluctuate with oil price

labpepeptide

At Labpe Peptide

We ship from Monday to Friday (National Holiday Excluded). Most of the orders are processed the same day and cut off time is 3:00 PM CST.

Free Shipping on U.S. Domestic orders, and Fedex Overnight available at $15 per order

International order will be delivered through Fedex International Priority. Current shipping charge is $25 per order. You will get full refund if the package fails to arrive.

Estimated Delivery Time:

Canada: 2-3 Business Days
Australia: 4-5 Business Days
EU Countries: 2-3 Business Days
Russia: 7 Business Days
Middle East: 5-6 Business Days
South Africa: 5 Business Days
Asia: 5 Business days

All the estimated times are based on previous shipping experience, 100% success rate up to date, no one can guarantee for future orders though.

If your region is not listed here, please contact us for an estimation

Yeah free shipping is def a big perk of using labPE over other companies. They're prices are good too. I have been very happy with they're products thus far.

labpe offers great products at great prices,and does not not rip a hole in your pockets with shipping! which for obvious reasons allows you to order more and more often.
on top of that the shipping is unreal,my last order took less then 60 hours to get across the pacific ocean!!! i wait here 3-4 days to get stuff from bloody sydney some times.
if you are in oz labpe is topnotch,and the products will get to you

Back