shit i fucked up delt inject!!is this normal to feel a lil numb

juced_porkchop

i aspera then injecting and i lost grip like a dummy thing swung around like a hoolahop and i got it agen and finished inject. now my arm a lil numb and my head hert a lil bit and i feel hot i am a lil worryd that i might have injected into bloood vessel !!! even if i did a bit i wouldent die or anything right like it isnt possibul right?? cuzz i dunt feel that good then agen i got a lil fever from toncel infection so it might be in my head but i feel a lil hotter now and light headed.. i know im dumb but im al worryd now and my arm fuckin herts man usaly it next day it hert but fuck if it her this much now im scared wut tomorrow gona be like :goof:

cant lift the fuckin arm
fuck and im meetin this girl in 1 hr to wach movie !!! aghhhh and only my 4th time EVER injecting :spank:

Last edited:
only ur 3rd injection and you're doing delts? stick to the glutes until you get your hand-motion-techniques down. if you're reading this, then you're not dead.

lol i cant rech my ass not flexabul enuff it harder to handel and i dont want to do my leg i feel comfy with delt shot.. o and i have had other shots of deca only befor that wer in my ass but my doc gave me them but his dose wazz toooo low "wich i understand he dosent want to have to explain why this guy just shot up 30 pounds"i did gain 14 thou off 100mg a week for 8 week" lol ya the other 3 shots wer fine but this 1 i messed up i like them easy to get to and i can still drive not sittin lop sided for 3 days lol BUT DAM THEM PUNCH BUGGYS!!! lol jk's jk's

Back