SHORT CYCLES good gains-less sides

A good 4 week bulk cycle is called superdrol. Cutting is a whole different story, there is no 4 week cut. And I've seen guys dog superdrol and call it inferior because is isn't a popular injectable, I've used both and I have yet to ever use a injectable and it add 24lbs in 4 weeks on me, superdrol done just that. My joints felt like they were ready to pop at the end and worth every bit of pain cause superdrol gains are easy as shit to keep. Most people claim to keep almost all the gains.

Bump to this cause I have been trying to map out my next cycle and I keep coming across these short cycle protocols. The general idea makes a lot of sense and I could see how running, lets say a year, of short cycles might do some good. but is it worth it or just a waste? I have ran about 4 cycles, 2 of which were test e and deca at about 14-16 weeks and I was suppressed af for a while. If you could avoid that by running 4-6 week cycles on prop and NPP with dbol that would be amazing. Hit it hard 4-6 weeks, and jump back off before hitting it hard again. I would really like to hear someone with experience using this protocol chime in.

I'm sorta new to this but my friends say short cycles suck over longer ones.

I have only ran 12 weeks minimum. I also met a vet who runs tren 4 on 4 off year round and is a fucking ogre. He got me sparked on this idea however I can't find any real information or judgement on it because nobody has properly or actually ran consecutive short cycles. Not ones that want to share at least lol.

Any one who has any idea of what there talking about agree with your friends. Short cycles shut you down while providing little long term benefit.

Have you personally experienced this Iron? If it isn't beneficial or is proven illegitimate, I am interested to hear how and why, and what the experience was

I like long cycles personally... I feel short ones are a waste, shut down and little gains. i would blast for 4-8 wks during a cycle though. i could see a short 6wk cut cycle, just to hold mass... but cycles for gains i dont like short cycles.

See now this shows how everyone respond differently so there is no cut and dry. Juced and I taalk all the time and he knows his stuff but I sit on the other side of this . I think if you do a short cycle you can make tremendous gains if done properly. First you should be coming off a natural cut or a carb cycle. This would be a prime. It preps and primes the body. Second the cycle should be 6-8 weeks, short esters preferably but long will work as well, I prefer short. Doses would be 1.5xx your normal long cycle dose. Cals should be 750 above maintenance. The growth I have achieved follwing this at various times has been astounding.

Have you personally experienced this Iron? If it isn't beneficial or is proven illegitimate, I am interested to hear how and why, and what the experience was
No I have never tried short cycles, I knew better, but I have seen a number of others who have. 3-4 weeks on then 2-3 off then 3-4 weeks on etc. What happens is you shut down,
don't fully recover, then start again. The time guys take b/t cycles results in loss of most gains. After 6 months of this type of cycling most guys have very little to show for it. Also there isn't any such thing as a bridge with anavar, d-bol etc.

No I have never tried short cycles, I knew better, but I have seen a number of others who have. 3-4 weeks on then 2-3 off then 3-4 weeks on etc. What happens is you shut down,
don't fully recover, then start again. The time guys take b/t cycles results in loss of most gains. After 6 months of this type of cycling most guys have very little to show for it. Also there isn't any such thing as a bridge with anavar, d-bol etc.

You posted exactly the opposite to realgains in a thread he started years ago so I see your thoughts have changed on this lifts. Honestly Im a bit surprised. I know a lot of advanced ,experienced guys that swear by properly run short burst cycles. Again , everyone is different.

See now this shows how everyone respond differently so there is no cut and dry. Juced and I taalk all the time and he knows his stuff but I sit on the other side of this . I think if you do a short cycle you can make tremendous gains if done properly. First you should be coming off a natural cut or a carb cycle. This would be a prime. It preps and primes the body. Second the cycle should be 6-8 weeks, short esters preferably but long will work as well, I prefer short. Doses would be 1.5xx your normal long cycle dose. Cals should be 750 above maintenance. The growth I have achieved follwing this at various times has been astounding.

This is the kind of experienced opinion and answer I was hoping to get more of. Even if it is negative. This shows me some samples of actually sought out implementation of a short cycle. I am honestly curious and kind of leaning towards trying exactly what you just stated with Prop and NPP. I also thought 4 weeks sounds a little too short, however 6-8 sounds right about optimal. Only 750 above maintenance would be a little nicer than running 1200+ maintenance like I run on 14+ weekers of Cyp and Deca. Also interesting how you say to dose 1.5x the normal range. I think you got me motivated to try something here Jimi!

You posted exactly the opposite to realgains in a thread he started years ago so I see your thoughts have changed on this lifts. Honestly Im a bit surprised. I know a lot of advanced ,experienced guys that swear by properly run short burst cycles. Again , everyone is different.

I like Realgains, but I never agreed with short cycles.

My first cycle was a d Bol only

"D-bol really is an unreal roid and as I said it is even better than test in the short run IMHO. One can get very nice results from d-bol alone at 50mg/day for 4-6 weeks. Don't take it for longer than 6 weeks though as it is a 17aa roid and as such is somewhat hard on the liver. "

I have always had this article in the back of my head and often thoguht about johhnyb's response to it so i thought id ressurect the thread.

Has anyone ever done such a cycle? (I have a couple friends who swear by the dbol only cycles but there normally branded idiots) How did it compair with your longer 10 wk test cycles, etc?

My first cycle was a d Bol only ran for 6 weeks. Gain a lot of straight gain 18 to 20 lbs in body weight. A lot of it being water weight and I looked puffy and bloat. And pissing most of the weight I gain out after cycle ended but there wasn't vary many sides that acne wasn't bad . My option was it was not worth it to run alone for long term mass. I am a newbie . And now just finished my 2 nod cycle of d Bol ran with test e 500 mg a week. For 10 weeks and 6 weeks d Bol at 50mg ed. Gained 35 lbs a lot leaner this go around. I am a true hard gainer 6ft before cycle weight 151. The last week on my cycle I was up to 190 lbs. I'm on my 6 week of pct and holding at 180lbs. My option run test with d -Bol.

Ok question.if I for example do 4 weeks test n dbol then 4 weeks pct that's 8 weeks

Can i start as soon as pct is done? 4 weeks on 4 weeks off right ? Or how's that work

For someone that never tried one you seem to know it like the back of your hand.Not sure how you knew they fully shut down and didn't fully recover. Were you somehow telepathically doing a science project on these guys from the inside out. And the proper short cycle isn't 3 to 4 weeks on 2 to 3 weeks off yah duh yah duh yah duh like your saying in an atempt to discredit.It is 4 weeks on to 4 weeks off. Every other month and if your disciplined you go one month on two months off. You say no gains to speak of....bollox! Here it is in my opinion I don't want to run a long cycle get so huge that me at normal again is going to be embarrassing. If you think your going to run a 12 to 18 week cycle stop for 12 to 18 weeks and not go back to normal your dreaming. Regardless of pct. And you at the gym in that off time is going to be a joke.You think your gunna want to be in the gym shrinking while people are thinking wow that guy was huge what happened ? Did he catch aids or something. The only way you're gunna get away with it is to run about 3000iu hcg per day or 100mg of primo in which case your not on a cycle your hooked for life.so ya my little short cycles will get me epic results to enjoy without sides. Won't be so big and strong that natural will be unbarable when it comes time to ride that train again.

Ok question.if I for example do 4 weeks test n dbol then 4 weeks pct that's 8 weeks

Can i start as soon as pct is done? 4 weeks on 4 weeks off right ? Or how's that work

Nope. General rule is Time On + PCT = Time Off. So in your example you would be off for 8 weeks.

Back