Short cycles while on TRT

Body_weight02

36, 5’10”, 190lb, 15%bf, 6 years training, 4 cycles, 1 month TRT.
So I just became a TRT patient. I’m completely over doing running cycles or doing heavy gear use. However I would like to still consider running a short, light cutting cycle maybe once a year or twice a year. Problem is my doc requires labs every 3 months and is totally straight laced so any evidence my T is out of range and I’m done. I was thinking about taking a 5 week anavar or T-bol cycle, but I’m not sure if these will appear as T in my labs or if I run them immediately after doing labs that they will clear enough before my next labs are due. Any suggestions and advice are welcome.
P.S. I posted a similar thread on the Anabolics discussion forum but think it may be better suited here

Anavar and Tbol will not show up as testosterone on your tests, nor will they jack around your estrogen, so should be good choices.

Anavar and Tbol will not show up as testosterone on your tests, nor will they jack around your estrogen, so should be good choices.
Thanks Tankman...do you have any other suggestions of AA’s or thoughts on my thinking on the short cycles? I’m to the point in my life now where running 500-750mg of T and 400mg Deca or 500mg Eq for 12-16wks no longer balances out on the risk vs reward scales for me personally.
My script is for 200mg every 2 wks with a 23g 1.5” pin...lol. Which my doc is obviously stupid so I just inject 50mg 2x-wk with a 30g insulin pin.

No not really. Gotta admit I'm a fair bit older than you, so it sounds funny to be tossing in the towel at the wee age of 36. But I understand your situation.

Doing 100mg/wk should be a good amount, works for me without any AI.

With many of the short cycles out there that involve test prop, I'd worry about throwing my estrogen all out of whack. Or with NPP the possibility that the 19-nor throws off the typical (non LCMS) testosterone test. And I'd avoid tren for a number of reasons. So I guess that puts you into the orals minus dbol or masteron.

No not really. Gotta admit I'm a fair bit older than you, so it sounds funny to be tossing in the towel at the wee age of 36. But I understand your situation.

Doing 100mg/wk should be a good amount, works for me without any AI.

With many of the short cycles out there that involve test prop, I'd worry about throwing my estrogen all out of whack. Or with NPP the possibility that the 19-nor throws off the typical (non LCMS) testosterone test. And I'd avoid tren for a number of reasons. So I guess that puts you into the orals minus dbol or masteron.

Thanks again Tank...Just for me with a young family and potential for hereditary heart problems it’s no longer worth the potential risk. Keeping a consistent T level around 900 is perfectly fine with me. I feel good, my dick works and it’s enough to keep me from loosing gainz and or getting fat.

Back