J

Juice Authority

Current cycle: 10 weeks

Tren - 100mg's ED
IP Winstrol (winny) - 100mg's ED
300mg test Enanthate/125mg test prop - 2x per week
Equi - 200mg's - 2x per week
4-6iu's ED - Somaject HGH - 5 days on/2 days off

Also, will 1 tab ED of clomid be enough post-cycle?

Last edited:
clee said:
i tab of clomid? how many mgs?

50mg's. I was thinking about getting the Liquid Clomid from Research kits instead of the tabs. Do you think I should also get the Liquidex?

No, one tab will not be enough! You probably have 50mg. tabs right? I would do the clomid like this:
Day1=400mgs.
Day2-8=150mgs.
Day9-15=100mgs.
Day16-22=50mgs.

BUFFDAWG10 said:
No, one tab will not be enough! You probably have 50mg. tabs right? I would do the clomid like this:
Day1=400mgs.
Day2-8=150mgs.
Day9-15=100mgs.
Day16-22=50mgs.

Thanks. I wasn't sure on the dosage as opinion seems to vary on this. Anabolic review suggests the following:

"As for the dosage, 50-100 mg/day (1 -2 tablets) seems to be sufficient. The tablets are usually taken with fluids after meals. If several tablets are taken it is recom-mended that they be administered in equal doses distributed through-out the day. The duration of intake has been rummored to not be taken for longer thatn 10-14 days. This is incorrect. Clinical studies with male patients have shown clomid to be used for up to a year or longer. Most athletes begin with 100 mg/day, taking one 5 0 mg tablet ev-ery morning and evening after meals. After the fifth day the dosage is often reduced to only one 50 mg tablet per day It is normally not necessary to take the compound for more than ten days in order to increase the endogenous testosterone production".

Last edited:
Deca at 300mg'wk wouldnt be a bad idea. I wouldnt go much higher than that though. You may wanna get some bromo or dostinex on hand if you do.

Clomid, you need 36 tabs worth, or 306ml of 50mg/ml stuffs.

300mg day 1, 100mg next 10, 50mg next 10

prop 2x a week will cause undesirable fluctuations IMO. Also, there is no way I would add anything. That's already 2650 mg's per week of gear!

Billy_Bathgate said:
Deca at 300mg'wk wouldnt be a bad idea. I wouldnt go much higher than that though. You may wanna get some bromo or dostinex on hand if you do.

Clomid, you need 36 tabs worth, or 306ml of 50mg/ml stuffs.

300mg day 1, 100mg next 10, 50mg next 10

I was thinking of throwing in a 300mg's Deca injection once a week. I'm starting to get joint and wrist pain from the Winstrol (winny) and HGH. Deca has helped for that in the past.

I have an opportunity to buy a 50cc jug - 200mg/ml of Deca for $150. I might as well jump on it. That's a pretty good deal. Should I run the Deca throughout the entire cycle? The above cycle is for 10 weeks.

Last edited:
Listen. do not add anything else to your cycle. Your cycle is fine like it is, mixing tren & deca is not a good idea, unless you don't mind not having sex for a while? Tren & Deca both shut you down hard and I don't know if you ever heard of deca dick or Fina dick well mix the two and see what happens. If you are starting to get joint pain get yourself some Glucosamine/Chondroitin w/MSM and you will take care of the joint pain. Seriously, I would not add anymore to that cycle.

Keep the deca out of this one I wouldnt recommend useing it with tren or really gona have a limp dick also you might want to add som proviron in there.

ill have to disagree, its an individual thing, i ran tren/deca/test/drol, and my gf was always limpin the next day

BUFFDAWG10 said:
Listen. do not add anything else to your cycle. Your cycle is fine like it is, mixing tren & deca is not a good idea, unless you don't mind not having sex for a while? Tren & Deca both shut you down hard and I don't know if you ever heard of deca dick or Fina dick well mix the two and see what happens. If you are starting to get joint pain get yourself some Glucosamine/Chondroitin w/MSM and you will take care of the joint pain. Seriously, I would not add anymore to that cycle.

Say no more...I'm sold. Forget it then. I have heard of Deca dick. You just saved me $150...thx..

iced said:
ill have to disagree, its an individual thing, i ran tren/deca/test/drol, and my gf was always limpin the next day

Yeah, you are right it is an individual thing but why take a chance of adding something else when he clearly has enough in his cycle. He has Tren/EQ/Test & Winstrol (winny). There is no need to add Deca just for joint pain when he can get some supplements to take care of that.:)

Man Id throw in in there. 300mg wk for 8wks will do great for your joints. I very very doubt that you would have any gyno problems with it..hell ill send you some dostinex if you do..lol (j/k)

2400 a week...but IMO I dont count IP Winstrol (winny) LMAO!

700tren+300deca is not an extreme dose at all IMO. Youve got 850 Test running through you...your not going to get deck dick lol. Stop the Deca in the 8th wk though. Give it plenty of time to clear before clomid.

Running the Winstrol (winny) that high, plus tren, plus GH is begging for aching joints. MSM isnt going to do crap for that!

Heres another one for you...since Winstrol (winny) blocks the prog e (lol theory)!

I personally wouldnt run it without at least 150mg/deca or getting rid of the Winstrol (winny) and switchin for VAR.

Billy_Bathgate said:
Man Id throw in in there. 300mg wk for 8wks will do great for your joints. I very very doubt that you would have any gyno problems with it..hell ill send you some dostinex if you do..lol (j/k)

2400 a week...but IMO I dont count IP Winstrol (winny) LMAO!

700tren+300deca is not an extreme dose at all IMO. Youve got 850 Test running through you...your not going to get deck dick lol. Stop the Deca in the 8th wk though. Give it plenty of time to clear before clomid.

Running the Winstrol (winny) that high, plus tren, plus GH is begging for aching joints. MSM isnt going to do crap for that!

Heres another one for you...since Winstrol (winny) blocks the prog e (lol theory)!

I personally wouldnt run it without at least 150mg/deca or getting rid of the Winstrol (winny) and switchin for Anavar (var).

Hey BB, why encourage him to add so many different things to a cycle. The dosage you listed my not be extreme for you but for someone who is new to Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) it may be way too much. Also how do you know he won't get Deca dick, you can't tell him he won't because you don't know how his body will react. I 've seen guys go limp with as little as 400mgs./week. I certainly don't know that he won't but at least my advice is in his best interest. As far as the joint pain he can get relieve from Gluco/Chon. & MSM instead of adding deca. Don't get me wrong I'm not putting you down, but you shouldn't encourage guys to add many different things when they are not that familiar with the effects or what it will do to them. Encourage them to do more research on the stuff before using it or throwing it into a cycle.

Last edited:
BUFFDAWG10 said:
Hey BB, this guy clearly hasn't had too many cycles under his belt so why encourage him to add so many different things to a cycle. The dosage you listed my not be extreme for you but for someone who is new to Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) it is way too much. Also how do you know he won't get Deca dick, you can't tell him he won't because you don't know how his body will react. I 've seen guys go limp with as little as 400mgs./week. I certainly don't know that he won't but at least my advice is in his best interest. As far as the joint pain he can get relieve from Gluco/Chon. & MSM instead of adding deca. Don't get me wrong I'm not putting you down, but you shouldn't encourage guys to add many different things when they are not that familiar with the effects or what it will do to them. Encourage them to do more research on the stuff before using it or throwing it into a cycle.

I appreciate what you're saying but I'm not new to doing cycles. I just haven't stacked Deca with Tren before, which was the purpose of this thread.

That's cool bro, I just think that Test/EQ/Fina & Winstrol (winny), is plenty enough for a cycle. There is no need to add more. That's just my opinion, just trying to help you out. Good Luck Bro!

Nah I know the guy some, hes not a total newbie to me.

In best interest, Deca ran is the best. If not, sore joints are gonna hit him hard. GH, Tren, and Winstrol (winny) is recipie for disaster. Not only them being sore, but potential injury.

Those that get deca dick, are those that dont run test. Hes got 850 test, he will be ok. Maybe I have just never heard of anyone having deca dick that ran adequate test though.

Throw in some Dostinex though, and he just eliminated the gyno effects from prog compounds, and eliminated any deca dick. ITs only like 60 a month for the stuff.

I dont see at that big of cycle

850 test
400 eq
700 tren

150-300 deca would not push it over the limit IMO. Id get rid of the Winstrol (winny) as I already stated though..lol

I dont know, JA would know better what his limit persay is.

I do agree with dropping the Winstrol (winny), I think the Test /EQ/Tren is great just like it is! It would also help with the joint problem.

Back