should i have sex with my roommate

thought i'd update my fellow bros. so today i wake up to a message of her saying "turns out my old roommate is coming back coming tomorrow or saturday..."

it was fun while it lasted.

So now you will have no place to stay and you didnt get to hit it? Ouch. Im sorry man.

Whats her phone number btw? ;)

just kidding.

Kind of.

thought i'd update my fellow bros. so today i wake up to a message of her saying "turns out my old roommate is coming back coming tomorrow or saturday..."

it was fun while it lasted.

She didn't want a room mate and told you that in an engraved invitation

"you can sleep in here its way more comfortable.

She's 19 years old and should by all intents & purposes be getting pounded on a daily basis. You shoulda owned that ass!

Now your gunna probably wind up sharing a room with some dude that thinks it's funny to wake you up in the middle of the night by farting in your face.

And to think that coulda been a little 19 year old hotties ass in your face dude. Jeez!

Ida ate her peanuts and popcorn for a prize like that.

Last edited:
She didn't want a room mate and told you that in an engraved invitation

She's 19 years old and should by all intents & purposes be getting pounded on a daily basis. You shoulda owned that ass!

Now your gunna probably wind up sharing a room with some dude that thinks it's funny to wake you up in the middle of the night by farting in your face.

And to think that coulda been a little 19 year old hotties ass in your face dude. Jeez!

Ida ate her peanuts and popcorn for a prize like that.

Fuck this had me laughing so hard at work just now. It is true though.

this crazy bitch is just kicking me out cause she's mad i wont date her
If it makes you feel better, I only know what I know because I went through all this stuff - the hard way.

Fake a relationship; get laid constantly and have a place to stay.

Be honest and the good guy, get shit on.

Hopefully you learned your lesson. ;)

Yup... I've gotten shit on pretty bad recently. Can't be bitter about it but you can learn from it. Imo you probably should've never moved in with her if you were already thinking about bringing other girls there. After all, its her place and I doubt she is cool with having a fuck pad for ya. You'll probably regret not going to pound town on that. Everybody knew you were going to get the boot. Atleast you could've enjoyed the ride, dumbass Lolololol...

J/k..

Not really :)

Come on man, this is where you tell her that you feel she's special and you want to see only her. BAM! Poon city's gates open, and it's business as usual. She just wants to call you her boyfriend; typical price of admission for chicks as they don't want to be a "slut". ;)

Its pussy 101. Didnt uou get this in the hand book when you were 5. Hell I was the neiborhood Dr at 4.

Just think about this most of the guys here over 30 will tell you 19 year old pussy can be the best fun of your life if you dont spoil it. Im not saying do her in the ass so younwpnt spoil the pussy..

So younsure fucked this one ip you could save it with a night of drinking and put the cock and balls to her.

You treak the princess like a slut and the slut like a princess.

Last edited:
fuck... why the hell are you just giving up! if ur still in the apartment then ur still in the game! bang the fuck out of her now, who gives a shit if her roommate is coming back. and if ya do it right you'll be moving ur shit into her room... and who gives a fuck after that how long it lasts, ur gonna be moving at some stage so take this time as an opportunity to bang the fook out of a hottie!

i swear, if i knew at 22 what i know now, my dick would be worn down to a nub!

you guys are out of your fucking mind. i've done the whole "fake relationship for sex" type thing in the past, but doing it with a girl you fucking live with is a whole nother level. because at least if you do it with a girl you dont live with, when the night is over and you cant stand her anymore you fucking go home. here there is no escaping her. my boys told me that its a big mistake that i even tried to fuck her. never shit where you eat my friends.

you guys are out of your fucking mind. i've done the whole "fake relationship for sex" type thing in the past, but doing it with a girl you fucking live with is a whole nother level. because at least if you do it with a girl you dont live with, when the night is over and you cant stand her anymore you fucking go home. here there is no escaping her. my boys told me that its a big mistake that i even tried to fuck her. never shit where you eat my friends.

...says the man who got kicked out of his house and didn't get any pussy.

man you have rocks in your head dont you? you took that first quote COMPLETELY out of context

No I actually sifted through the rubbish and grabbed the part that is relevant. Some hot chick that wanted to hump you and you didn't go for it. It's a bit suspect.

Last edited:

Let's look at this analytically shall we?

1. Attractive female asks you to live with her.
2. You're both single.
3. You make a move, and she gives you her demands.
4. You back out, because you don't want to "shit where you eat".
5. She feels rejected and kicks you out.

Not exactly how the story should have gone. It should have gone:

1. Attractive woman asks you to move in.
2. You make a move.
3. She gives a list of demands.
4. You AGREE to them, and fuck her till she can't walk right.
5. If you want side action, go to THEIR place. NEVER bring ass home.
6. Keep repeating #4 to your heart's content.
7. When you decide you're done, start looking for a new place to live.
8. Then you have a "serious" conversation and tell her that you just "don't feel you're good enough for her, and that the whole thing was a mistake". You want to stay friends and maybe when you fix all that's wrong with you, maybe you can try again. This keeps the door open for booty calls in the future. Yes, it's that easy most of the time.
9. You move into your own place, and can scam ass to your heart's delight. On those nights where nothing's going on, you call her to "see what's up". :horny:

If that's shitting where you eat, I'll grab my bib and roll of toilet paper. ;)

Lol I saw this coming from the very first post...your just not cut out for this man.

If you were an advanced player then she should NEVER have been in a position to be making any sort of demands and this entire catastrophic sequence of events would've been avoided.
I mean your game is so bad that your friends had to warn you off her - they had about as much confidence in you as we did.

The most annoying thing is that you seem determined to blame EVERYTHING but your own ability - the bitch is crazy, my country doesn't do hook-ups, she's my roommate, etc - when you should be LEARNING from your own mistakes in order to enhance your level of game for the future ;)

Back