should i have sex with my roommate

Let's look at this analytically shall we?

1. Attractive female asks you to live with her.
2. You're both single.
3. You make a move, and she gives you her demands.
4. You back out, because you don't want to "shit where you eat".
5. She feels rejected and kicks you out.

Not exactly how the story should have gone. It should have gone:

1. Attractive woman asks you to move in.
2. You make a move.
3. She gives a list of demands.
4. You AGREE to them, and fuck her till she can't walk right.
5. If you want side action, go to THEIR place. NEVER bring ass home.
6. Keep repeating #4 to your heart's content.
7. When you decide you're done, start looking for a new place to live.
8. Then you have a "serious" conversation and tell her that you just "don't feel you're good enough for her, and that the whole thing was a mistake". You want to stay friends and maybe when you fix all that's wrong with you, maybe you can try again. This keeps the door open for booty calls in the future. Yes, it's that easy most of the time.
9. You move into your own place, and can scam ass to your heart's delight. On those nights where nothing's going on, you call her to "see what's up". :horny:

If that's shitting where you eat, I'll grab my bib and roll of toilet paper. ;)

Bingo give the man a prize. Around here the list is different.
1) hot chick engages in conversation ....... I play the cool calm ..... This is baiting the hooker I mean the hook......she persues and then we fuck and we keep fucking till she is slave to the cock.

2) when in double refer to number one. .... and work in one of her hot friends into the mix.

Lol I saw this coming from the very first post...your just not cut out for this man.

If you were an advanced player then she should NEVER have been in a position to be making any sort of demands and this entire catastrophic sequence of events would've been avoided.
I mean your game is so bad that your friends had to warn you off her - they had about as much confidence in you as we did.

The most annoying thing is that you seem determined to blame EVERYTHING but your own ability - the bitch is crazy, my country doesn't do hook-ups, she's my roommate, etc - when you should be LEARNING from your own mistakes in order to enhance your level of game for the future ;)

I agree. Hot 19 year olds want to fuck. What is out of the ordinary. At 22 I was casually fucking every femal friend I had a few ex's and picking up women every where I went. Most pf the girlfriends knew i was fuckeach of them they were friends. Hell ......

I agree. Hot 19 year olds want to fuck. What is out of the ordinary. At 22 I was casually fucking every femal friend I had a few ex's and picking up women every where I went. Most pf the girlfriends knew i was fuckeach of them they were friends. Hell ......
the 60s must have been crazy

the 60s must have been crazy

well at least he didnt have to ask a random group of strangers should he fuck a 19 year old that wanted her hole filled! she should have been touching her toes 2 minutes after she mentioned about sleeping in her room.
first guy i know that cock blocked himself!!

technically its not related to anabolic steroids, i mean it probably is but i wanna fuck my roommate.

yes shes a girl

so i met this girl last summer at the club i was promoting at. turns out we are from city back home and know some of the same people. then that winter i moved back home, but we still kept in contact and texted each other from time to time.

i moved back here in the spring, and we still texted from time to time and never got a chance to hang out. until i told her how my landlord was kicking me out and she immediately offered that i can stay at her apartment.

mind you, this girl is 19 (im 22) and we literally only hung out twice, last summer. and now she offers me to move in?

and to top it all off shes hot and she totally wants it. the day i moved i was standing in her room talking to her and she was like "you can sleep in here its way more comfortable".

some of my friends are telling me not to do it, and that it can potentially cause further complications. and some of my friends are telling me "do it bro be a savage".

should i do it? and if so how do i go about the situation? should there be a certain circumstance or should i just go for it whenever i have a chance
asking to move in doesnt mean to have sex per say, but id say if it helps your situation then see what happens

Ha! What a silly thread.. guy has hot chick ask him to move in. Guy is thinking about bringing other chicks there in a place where chicks don't do hook ups. Guy fools around with hot chick and basically embarrassed her so she kicks him out. Guy never gets laid even with hot young chick basically throwing herself at him. Now guy is going to be homeless pitching a tent in his pants. Does not even see the obvious...

When a woman invites you into her home and invites you to sleep in her room, be cordial & give her the courtesy fuck she deserves.

I've done it for fat and ugly women you can at least do it for a 19 year old hottie.

hahaha this is hilarious...the fact you had to ask a bunch of dudes on AAS what they would have done blows my mind...

I banged my roomate. then it was weird after. And I didnt care. She was from Czech republic and she was sex talking in czech. Have no idea what she said but it was hot!

how do u know she was sex talking if u dont understand czeck :D

Back