Shoulder Question for Crazymike

crazymike said:
LOL:D
You know what is weird. You are bigger than I am, stronger than I am and I have about an inch bigger in the forearms!WTF?? What gives?

I would gladly give my forearms for a better back or better seperation in my legs!!

I guess we all have our weaknesses and strong points!

Too bad we can't pool our resources. I still have all my hair, if any of you guys are balding I'll gladly trade some hair for some lean body mass. We'll have to come to an agreement about the exchange rate -- how many pounds of muscle mass are worth a square inch of scalp hair? :)

Considering my generally poor state of development all over, I guess my forearms are doing okay at 15". They'll never look big, though, 'cause I've got huge 8" wrists. Same thing with my calves, they'd have to be enourmous to overcome my nearly 11" ankles.

Back to the dumbell kick thing -- where are your feet when you kick up the DBs? Are they directly below your knees, or are your legs somewhat extended?

--dave (did 80x10, 80x9, and 80x8 on the DB presses today, plus warmups)

Last edited:
Today I tried the 85s. Got 'em up by myself for the first set, but nearly gave myself an aneurism doing it. Got 7 reps. Second set, I couldn't budge 'em off my knees, so I got a buddy to spot 'em in place for me. Did five reps, and they felt VERY heavy. Third set I stepped down to 80s, got 'em up fine by myself, and did 8 reps. Next week I'm gonna stick to the 80s, I don't think I was quite ready for the 85s.

--dave

Back