Side Effects w/ 1st cycle. Need Help!

I was curious about starting an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) but my guy said no. I guess people have mixed opinions on that but I probably should have seeing I'm getting these sides so quickly.

Everyone has mixed opinions and coming from that statement your "guy's" opinion would be that he likes boobs.

AI should never be an option and should always be on hand, hell its the first thing you should by when gearing up for a cycle. The difference in opinions regarding Aromatase inhibitor (AI) usage is not normally whether to have it or not but rather using it full course or only when needed. Personally I prefer running it throughout as I always get really high BP and bloat and arimidex helps me with that. I know others that wait for signs or use blood work to determine when to run it and that works for them. The key to this is finding what works for you and you alone, being a first time AAS user you should run it as you are inexperienced as to how your body reacts to the chemicals you are using and its always better to be safe than sorry.

I have liquid dbol so I was taking 25mg around 830 and then another at 3 after work right before my workout. Seemed to stay at a good level like that. I'm in my 3rd week now and I have reduced my dbol to 30mg. Also yes I have ran a liver protection since day 1.

Yea it was. I'm doing a lot better now. Bp is good and sensitivity is down. Just my lower back is stiff and a bit sore. Wasn't able to do deadlifts like I wanted. Going to pick up some L-Taurine tomorrow. I hear that helps great with back pumps.

Back