Side Pains From Taking Steroids Please Help

Blaze3689

Hey I have recently purchased some steroids, Winstrol 50mg. I have been using them for over a week now but I am experiencing some problems in the left side on my stomach. Seen as I'm new to this, I was wondering if anyone else had experienced any similar problems and how they cured it also.

Thanks =]

Hey I have recently purchased some steroids, Winstrol 50mg. I have been using them for over a week now but I am experiencing some problems in the left side on my stomach. Seen as I'm new to this, I was wondering if anyone else had experienced any similar problems and how they cured it also.

Thanks =]

Kind of wierd you said that... I took a nap today and when I woke up my right rib felt like I just went a round with Mike tyson, insanely painful.. Went away after like 2 minutes of waking up tho... Cant tell you what caused your/my pain tho.

same here. had a bad stomach pain but thought i jus really stressed out my muscle. also having alot of kidney pain from clen... any bro guide knowledge is good besides to say get off clen cus i wont!

same here. had a bad stomach pain but thought i jus really stressed out my muscle. also having alot of kidney pain from clen... any bro guide knowledge is good besides to say get off clen cus i wont!

Run Potassium Gluconate and Taurine along with your Clen, these should help to subdue some sides such as cramping/ shakes/ fatigue.

Also make sure your getting at least 3L of water/ day.

Last edited:

Thanks =]

Whats your daily Intake of Winstrol, i.e how much are u taking ed and are you running it alone or with test or any other supplements? What is your daily water Intake?

Back