siezure flagging question....(quick one)

bigjay00

Do they flag your address, your name, or both?

Say I move, will they still have a flag under my name?

just curious

"flagging" of addresses is more of an internet fairy tale IMO. If peoples' addresses were really flagged when they had something stopped by customs, then why do people who continue to import usually end up getting more then one seizure letter? If the purpose of "flagging" was to make sure that people who continue to import drugs are caught after they have been warned then multiple siezure letters would not happen. Secondly, if there is such a system as "flagging" of an address then that doesnt explain how I went to jail over a seizure of 200 zambons since I never had a package stopped to that address ever.

It goes like this: Customs intercepts package, puts a call out to the Postal Inspectors office for the area that the package is destined to go. The Postal Inspectors either take the case or they dont. Most of the time they are too damn busy to set up a controlled delivery for small amounts of steroids so they just advise customs that they will not be taking the case and customs then has no choice but to send a letter. In my case, the Postal Inspectors in Ohio like to think of themselves as "supercops" so they took the case against me and set up a controlled delivery. They didnt "flag" the address or any of that bullshit. The process is pretty cut and dry really.

I too think that the flagging deal is BS. I have had sources send my stuff in 2-3 small packs and some have made it and some havent. Although I did have a large seizure with an attempted controlled delivery at a totally fresh address where i had no previous packs. Luckily i declined the pack and nothing arose from it however I dont think that customs has the time or man power to flag addys.

Champ

hey biggie tell us the story man. how was jail and shit? tell us it all. type u lazy bas/hahaha no i really want to know brotha

GreasyGreek said:
how did you know to decline the package?

The pack sat in customs for over 5 days. The way my source sends I have never ever had to sign, not once. For some reason, this time they insisted that I sign for the pack. I saw red flags everywhere and declined it. It basically scared the shit out of me. I am now out of the game and laying low for a while but will be back sometime in the new year, but will only buy domestically

Champ

i hope you guys are right.......

i just had 50 amps of turkish sust and 400 naps d-bols siezed by cuctoms.... the source has resent it to me again at no cost to the same addy so ill quess this will test everyones theory out...........

im crossing my fingers.............

They don't flag addy's. I had a couple seizures from thailand about 2 yrs ago that resulted in a contolled deliver. Kinda of ironic, the very next day I got a pack from thailand with 200 anadrol and a pack from the UK. I also got a pack from canada the next week that was already in route....

GreasyGreek said:
Was your house clean when they did the controlled delivery?

No, it was not clean. I had quite a bit of stuff there. Being a pretty good size at the time and given that cops really dont know shit about steroids, I was able to play off that it was all for personal use.

tednatas said:
hey biggie tell us the story man. how was jail and shit? tell us it all. type u lazy bas/hahaha no i really want to know brotha

Jail was not too fun Ted. For quite some time I didnt know if I was going to get out. The typical sentence for my crime was between 1-5 years in a State Prison. Being that I was not an American citizen, I was not eligable for probation or any kind of sentence-reducing progam. I was either going to jail or going home and given the circumstances, they werent going to just let me get up and go home. After about 4 and a half months my lawyer came to me and told me that they would offer a reduced Possession charge if we plead guilty, so of course I did. At that point my sentence now ranged from 0-18 months. My lawyer put on a good show during sentencing and so did I and because of it I got time-served.

address flagging

According to Legal Muscle by Rick Collins, "Customs Special Agent Jameson of the Mail Division was working a detail at Dulles International Airport and came across a suspicious courier parcel addressed to "L. Bates" in maryland. There was no sender's address. he opened it (it was an international package, so he didn't need a warrant) and found "200 dosages of Clenbuterol". The parcel was seized, a warning letter was sent out, and the name and address were entered into the Customs computer database."

That was from page 213.

He also sites several cases where the prosecution used previous instances of international package delivery as evidence. According to Rick Collins, all packages coming from outside the US are recorded in a database. The sender and reciepent name and address are recorded.

Personally, I think that is bullshit, it would take too much time.

Back