Simple, But Tried And Proven

Hulkster

This is my latest cycle. I like to keep things simple and easy on my liver. Additionally, I am currently ONLY looking to cut. And since anavar does this magnificently, with virtually no side effects, I am going to do an anavar-only cycle.

P.S.--I've noticed that anavar is a great appetite-suppressant.

Weeks 1-10

40mgs of Anavar ed

And, of course, I have all the Glucorell-R, Tyler's Liver Detox and Milk Thistle that I will need.

well I wouldn't say easy on your liver, Anavar (var) is a 17aa and mg for mg is supposedly as harsh as drol, but take you tylers and milk thistle and you'll be fine

not that I wouldn't do that cycle if I could afford it

It's actually "supposed" to be "harsher" than oxymethelone. I don't understand why anavar is so popular on this board. While no one is the end-all authority on anything steroid related, I quote Bill Roberts:

"Oxandrolone shares the liver toxicity problems common to 17-alkylated steroids. At one time it was thought that it did not, but both clinical and practical experience with Oxandrin has shown that at doses of 40 mg/day and higher, liver toxicity is indeed an issue with prolonged use.

Primobolan, I believe, should be considered a superior compound, offering the same activity at (usually) a lower price and without the alkylated-toxicity issue."

Also, Brock Strasser once said he's much rather take 100 mgs of oxymetholone at once than oxandrolone due to anavar's toxicity. (There's probably no one out there doing this much, but I have personal reason to believe that anavar may have one of the strongest effects on the liver and stomach)

I'm not saying don't use it, I'm just interested that people all over respond to threads by saying using dbol for more than 4 weeks is INSANE but using anavar for almost 3 months didn't cause any such kind of commotion.

I've never had any symptoms of toxicity or side effects using var....then again, I only use 40mg ed and I take all the necessary precautions.

yep, that's where I got my info from greasygreek, of course I was remembering it from a long time ago

BTW Hulkster, you wouldn't SEE any signs of liver toxicity until it's WAY too late. I had an accidental tyenlol OD as a child and it almost killed my liver (and me), but I never saw or felt any signs of liver toxicity, besides the wreched vomiting from eating a whole bottle, but that wasn't because it was toxic, it was b/c I had a stomach full of pills. Alcoholics don't start "seeing" problems until they're old, but that doesn't mean they haven't been doing damage all along. Basically what I'm saying is that w/o a doctor running tests on you and looking at your liver, you will never be able to tell.

from my source, that cycle would cost $455. ouch. of course you cant buy only 350 tablets. you have to buy 400, which means over $500. some guys are just lucky to have that much cash.

I take all the precautions for this cycle......about 1200mgs of r-ALA ed, 1200mgs of Milk Thistle ed, and 4 Tyler's Liver Detox caps ed (split up in two doses of two pills, between meals). And due to the low toxicity of this cycle, there is no fear of losing hair (like on winny).

Good luck

Keep us updated, I know a few people that have done anavar only cycle and had agreat results. My buddy only did it for 6 weeks and gained 15lbs!!

I know milk thistle is a great liver protectant but does itinterfer with gains while on a 17 al. oral (anavar)

Back