Site injection infection

vector

I asked a question about a site injection problem and have recieved no replies. I know I am knew at this site but I am not a rookie. I hold national titles in bodybuilding, powerlifting and THE UFC and can kick most of your asses. If no one on this site is expierenced enough to answer a basic question just say so so I can stop wasting my time. I would appreciate a reply of some sort!:mad:

vector said:
I hold national titles in bodybuilding, powerlifting and THE UFC and can kick most of your asses. If no one on this site is expierenced enough to answer a basic question just say so so I can stop wasting my time.

Dude, you tell 'em. Dont go down without a fight.

Go and see a doc, you are not very specific as to what the area looks like, and how long ago you injected, firstly, did you clean the area with surgical spirits, did you wash your hands, did you clean the top of the vial before withdrawing the contents.

Did you change the needle, and use a fresh one to inject yourself with.

Keep the area really clean and go and see a doctor, also it is possible that a abcess could develop if it is not clearing up, rather be safe than sorry.

Hope this helps.

try this

draw 5ml of BA and inject it into the infected area. let it set 5 minutes then draw fluid off with a 18g pin. repeat this 2 or 3 times. this normally draws most of the infection out. antibiotics would be advised as well.

have fun tough guy. quite the resume you have there.

S-A-W-E-E-T!!!!! I just love really small people who make idiotic claims and then want help. Y don't you take all those belts of experience U have and whip yourself profusely throughout the head and shoulders! Lay down and the swelling will soon subside from your overgrown ego and obviously small head! Just a tip Mr Vector Control, talk with some sense next time and someone might want to help you! Until then P-I-S-S OFF m8!

I asked a question about a site injection problem and have recieved no replies. I know I am knew at this site but I am not a rookie. I hold national titles in bodybuilding, powerlifting and THE UFC and can kick most of your asses. If no one on this site is expierenced enough to answer a basic question just say so so I can stop wasting my time. I would appreciate a reply of some sort!:mad:

Whip his ASS SEABASS!:splat::newbie::laugh3:

infections

If you have a injection infection first know how bad it is if its red 4 a day or 2 and hurtin try some Aleve the active drug in it is naproxin take 2-3 tabs 2 to 3 times a day . If site is red and very swollen like golfball 2 baseball size it will need to be drained now! You can go to doctor and he will probly just slice you open and you will have a nasty scar and he will want to know where it came from and who knows who he might tell. Or you can lance it your self or have someone help you do it . First you will need a 20cc plunger and 6-8 needles 18 gage 20 gage will work sometimes make sure the needle is as long as the one you used before find the center of the site now lance it when its in pull back plunger if it is not filling up with infection and blood [it will be yellow ,green ,red ,brown its nasty] slowly back the needle out and then you should hit the pocket keep repeating until you get strait blood or nothing at all clean it up real well take some Aleve 4 swelling and some kind of antibiotics 4 infection and keep ice on as long and as much as posible . Do not lance agin 4 a few days if it swells up big then go 4 it ,but it should start to heel up sometimes it will turn into a big zitt after pop it! Hopfully you will be alright from there good luck !

Ha Ha Ha. Is that the best way you can ask for advice?
Don't you hurt anybody, Toughguy.

sorry, we only reply to guys who hold multiple WEC and K1 titles. when you get some post again and we might be able to help you.

Infection

try this

draw 5ml of BA and inject it into the infected area. let it set 5 minutes then draw fluid off with a 18g pin. repeat this 2 or 3 times. this normally draws most of the infection out. antibiotics would be advised as well.

have fun tough guy. quite the resume you have there.

Good tip Bro. Tnx

Infection

If you have a injection infection first know how bad it is if its red 4 a day or 2 and hurtin try some Aleve the active drug in it is naproxin take 2-3 tabs 2 to 3 times a day . If site is red and very swollen like golfball 2 baseball size it will need to be drained now! You can go to doctor and he will probly just slice you open and you will have a nasty scar and he will want to know where it came from and who knows who he might tell. Or you can lance it your self or have someone help you do it . First you will need a 20cc plunger and 6-8 needles 18 gage 20 gage will work sometimes make sure the needle is as long as the one you used before find the center of the site now lance it when its in pull back plunger if it is not filling up with infection and blood [it will be yellow ,green ,red ,brown its nasty] slowly back the needle out and then you should hit the pocket keep repeating until you get strait blood or nothing at all clean it up real well take some Aleve 4 swelling and some kind of antibiotics 4 infection and keep ice on as long and as much as posible . Do not lance agin 4 a few days if it swells up big then go 4 it ,but it should start to heel up sometimes it will turn into a big zitt after pop it! Hopfully you will be alright from there good luck !

A lot of great info came out this question. Thanx to the Jackass
with the bad tude for posting:dance2:

You won't kick nobodies ass.

its funny you say that because i hate when fighters think they can kick an average or non fighters ass, i call BS because theres a big difference betweeen fighting someone in a cage with a ref and rules and fighting someone in the streets

before u kick my a$$..Ill :shoot7: :shoot7: U..... :hahano:

Back