First cycle. Ouch!!! Red and swollen quad.

Snakpak86

Hey everyone. So I started a cycle of test ace(100mg/ml) and t400(350mg of testE, 25mg of test prop, 25mg of test ace/ml). Test ace on Saturday in right quad, was sore until Wednesday. Did t400 on Monday in my left quad. No pain until I woke up Tuesday. Tuesday, Wednesday, and today it hurts like a bitch!

Swollen and red a few inches below injection site. Warm to the touch. This has been going on 3 days now. I know I fucked up and used too short of a needle. 5/8". This happen to anyone else? What could it be other than PIP?

I'm sure others that are more experienced than me will chime in, but it sounds like a minor site infection.

If it doesnt get better in 2 weeks go to a doctor for the old b12 injections gone wrong. It sounds like some of the oil just seeped out of the muscle tho causing some swelling because ur pin wasnt long enough, we call this cellulitis.

If it doesnt get better in 2 weeks go to a doctor for the old b12 injections gone wrong. It sounds like some of the oil just seeped out of the muscle tho causing some swelling because ur pin wasnt long enough, we call this cellulitis.

Going with this.

If you don't get the oil into your muscle belly, it becomes trapped and can put a great deal of pressure on those nerve endings in the skin. Add to the fact that subq areas receive less blood flow, and you have a persistent lump that takes time to go away.

Just don't rub/massage the site, and as mentioned above it should go away in a week or two. You can take ibuprofen if the pain keeps you up at night, but I wouldn't do much else.

Btw, do you mean test propionate? Test acetate is pretty uncommon, but if it is truly acetate - be prepared for a bumpy cycle as that's the most PIP inducing (IME) ester there is.

My .02c :)

im trying to understand your logic in running t400 which has prop in it and test ace.. why run the ace??

Back