Slin pins for Fina?

• Thread starter Juice Authority
  • Start date
J

Juice Authority

Due the frequency of the injections I've been considering using slin pins for Fina injections. Personally I've never used a slin needle to inject any type of AS. I like to get it deep down in the muscle so I use an inch point and pop it right in the quad or the shoulder. Anyone here try this with Fina?

Never used a slin pin for fina myself, but have heard of a lot of bro's doing it. I would think it would take forever to inject the oil through such a small opening but never heard many complaints. If you do use the slin pin, make sure to give us some feedback.

Will do. I'm getting some feedback on this at Elite. I guess it's ok to use a 25-27g slin pin. I agree with you on the draw. I would imagine that would take forever.

I use a 28g insulin needle every day with tren and it goes thru no problems. Might be a little slower but its way better then going with a bigger gauge.

Juice Authority said:
Due the frequency of the injections I've been considering using slin pins for Fina injections. Personally I've never used a slin needle to inject any type of AS. I like to get it deep down in the muscle so I use an inch point and pop it right in the quad or the shoulder. Anyone here try this with Fina?

i did my first shot of fina with a slin pin last night. actually, it was my first shot of fina ever!

im using 27g 1/2in slin pin. believe it or not, it injected quite fast and didnt take as long as i thought it would.

Back