Slin questions.

latinking24

1-Im assuming it is safe to inject b-12 while slin is active in your body? want to check before doing it tho.

2-is it safe to work out at the 2.5 hour mark after injecting humalog at say 10iu? aware its not completely safe to work out during its effective period but what about directly after?

3-any supplements i should avoid taking during the active time of slin?

Man, i do not get it. Either people here do not have ANY expirience when it comes to slin OR people just do NOT want to give advice on this. Seems the same thing anybody asks a question about it. ALL the "so-called" gurus here and, wich there is in NO way any lack of here, self proclaimed experts leaves town or all of a sudden gets extreamly busy with something else whenever slin is brought up. Or they refer to some exreamly general old thread. But to get any fresh fist hand info here can you just forget about. Wish I could help you more than this.
I used to use slin about 8 to 10 units but i always took it immieatly After workout with kreatin (5G), protein (45g) and glucos (60g). An hour after that i had a real meal. I gained weight as this was in conjunction with a steroid cycle on Oxymeth. and Test it gave me a quite watery look and i added also some fat, i found very difficult to stay in shape mirror-wise on slin. It is deffinetly something if your bulking up, at least that is my expirience. Im gonna start using it again with HGH and test and winstrol in a week or so.

latinking24 said:
1-Im assuming it is safe to inject b-12 while slin is active in your body? want to check before doing it tho.

2-is it safe to work out at the 2.5 hour mark after injecting humalog at say 10iu? aware its not completely safe to work out during its effective period but what about directly after?

3-any supplements i should avoid taking during the active time of slin?

Im no pro but ill take a stab at it.

1- Im sure its fine to take b12
2- It should be fine as long as youve had ample carbs, but why use it this way, it is best used to restor glycogen after a workout. It gets the nutrients like sugars and protein to the muscles immediately.
3- Fat is the only thing that should really be avoided in my opinion.

manonegro said:
Man, i do not get it. Either people here do not have ANY expirience when it comes to slin OR people just do NOT want to give advice on this. Seems the same thing anybody asks a question about it. ALL the "so-called" gurus here and, wich there is in NO way any lack of here, self proclaimed experts leaves town or all of a sudden gets extreamly busy with something else whenever slin is brought up. Or they refer to some exreamly general old thread. But to get any fresh fist hand info here can you just forget about. Wish I could help you more than this.

And who here ever claimed to be a guru??? Or who is a self proclaimed expert?? First of all..if you are gonna post on this board..do it some type of English that can be understood. Second, if you have something to contribute to thread than do so in a positive way. Thirdly, don't come on this board ripping the members or mods. We have a very knowledgeable group here. And here is my advice about slin.. don't use it unless you want to take a chance on dying. But who am I?? I'm not one your so called "gurus" Just someone who cares about the members here and don't want to see anything bad happen to them.. so take your "fresh fist hand info" and beat it.

thanks for input. only reason i would need to take it before is if i have to work out at night, and do not want to take it that late for safety reasons of course.

never done slin... just make sure you have glucose tabs or some gatorade around you to be safe... start at a low dosage and get a feel for it... dont just ramp up at 10-12 IU in one sitting... id prefer you not do it as i feel you havent exhausted all your gains from Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) yet but its your body.

I would NEVER use as much as 10iu pre workout simply because its not safe.
I you have to (for some unknown reason?) use slin before workout atleast start out with 2iu and have carbs before, during and after workout.

Jimmykick said:
someone please explain what the benefits of slin usage are ...if any

Insulin is the most anabolic hormone... however.. it is also very dangerous... you can easily die from using... do a search on insulin..plenty of info here...

thefantom1 said:
And who here ever claimed to be a guru??? Or who is a self proclaimed expert?? First of all..if you are gonna post on this board..do it some type of English that can be understood. Second, if you have something to contribute to thread than do so in a positive way. Thirdly, don't come on this board ripping the members or mods. We have a very knowledgeable group here. And here is my advice about slin.. don't use it unless you want to take a chance on dying. But who am I?? I'm not one your so called "gurus" Just someone who cares about the members here and don't want to see anything bad happen to them.. so take your "fresh fist hand info" and beat it.

Exactly what i mean. Obviously my english was good enough for you to understand what im saying. Thats as much as anyone can ask for i guess. But then again maybe you did'nt considering your answer.
I have to ask myself what YOU contributed to THIS thread, exept bugging me and showing what your made of. You did not even get into the subject, man!? Well, at least I gave the guy the information I had. Guess thats more than you did, but you gave it your best to Your ability though I have to give you that. I have IN NO WAY questioned the expertise, except maybe yours now, of anybody so i wont let you get away with that. Espessialy NOT where respect is due. What i am saying is that a lot of people has A LOT to say about things and sometimes do that without thinking or being sure of what they are saying and still wants to sound like experts. Nothing wrong with saying what you have to say but don't try to sound like a expert if your not 100% SURE about what your talking about just to try to score points in some wierd way. Those who know what im talking about knows what im talking about. Obviuosly this is what caught your eye and blasted you of the chair. Secondly i was talking about the subject of insulin. And it is true that at least i have before made questions about it and people seem reluctant to give their point of view or answer as eagerly as they usually do otherwise. When it comes to giving advice on a subject which might have severe effects for the user, the "so-called" experts are out of town all of a sudden. Those who are for Real, as persons, put there money where their mouth is and say what ever they got to say, be it positive be it negative. Like NYCEE, JimmyKick, Rookie03 stated clearly that they do not know 100% on the subject, but tried to put their two cents in for it. My hat off to them.
How come none of them reacts like you do? The only guy who reacts is the one who has NOTHING to say on the subject. But it's nice that you are here to prove my point at least. How can you say DON'T take slin unless yo want to DIE, and only that. I guess we all could say the same about steroids generally, but then this forum would'nt exist would it!? Specify and back-it-up with expirience OR facts, so we all can learn something from you, and i honestly mean that. I used it and i am very alive with no lasting side effects.

I love this forum that I stand for, but sometimes you have to move outside the michy-mashy comfort zone to make a statement. I made a very general expression about something not directed at anybody as person. And BELIEVE ME, if someone would take offence to what i am saying i PRETTY sure that they would let me know that without you yapping around.

Anyways im not gonna waste my time writing more claryfying this to you as i am not in a position where i have to xplain myself to you, ceartainly not with your tone mod or not. Must say though that i have never met a mod i did not have any respect for, but i guess there is a first time for everything. I loved how you ended your letter though, you being a Moderator and all. Sounds like something you quoted out of the film Zoolander, but i am not sure that's where you got if from. The weirdest thing, I just cant help picturing the face of Ben Stiller in Zoolander as i read your statement, I just don't know why though.

P.s. I am Swedish so english is not my first language but i try the best i can, sometimes there are wrong spellings and i can even miss a word. But since you are complaining on my bad english, which is true sometimes, did you by the way did check YOUR spelling, and the words you forgot mid sentence? What is your second language, except "Bulls**t which you by the way seem to speak and write fluently. Youre throwing stones lika a Palestinian mob in your glasshouse man. I wouldnt be surpisd if you try to get me banned for this one but that would say more about you than me i guess. I guess i got you totally on fire now did'nt I!? But let's just bury he axe and move man..or we can PM.

Last edited:
Jimmykick said:
LMFAO
some poeple just enjoy pissing others off I guess.
Maybe he needs a hug

Hehe.. i do acctually just need a hug :)... I am just used to say whats on my mind, sometimes it comes out a little blunt i guess. That i can appoligize for if anyone took offence.

Last edited:
Your right about the english comment... I should of left that alone and for that I do apologize... however... if you want to contribute to his questions about insulin..then do so..don't bash the so called gurus as you call them. Insulin is no joke and IMO should not be used by your "average" steroid user... and I never said that "Use Insulin and die" But there is a chance of it... why risk it?? I can see why pro bodybuilders whose livelyhoods depend on it.. but not the average user.

Ben Stiller.... I like that..... gives me ideas

Axe is buried

thefantom1 said:
Your right about the english comment... I should of left that alone and for that I do apologize... however... if you want to contribute to his questions about insulin..then do so..don't bash the so called gurus as you call them. Insulin is no joke and IMO should not be used by your "average" steroid user... and I never said that "Use Insulin and die" But there is a chance of it... why risk it?? I can see why pro bodybuilders whose livelyhoods depend on it.. but not the average user.

Ben Stiller.... I like that..... gives me ideas

Axe is buried

Listen now, i can critisize anybody i feel like. Just like you, just like anyone. I AM NOT directing it to the MODS or any other REALY knowlegeble person as you apperently think. Even if I would have that would have been fine as LONG AS I HAVE BACK-UP FOR WHAT I AM SAYING, right?! I was directing it at all the people that "think" they know everything without having ANY back-up for what they are saying. I have to asume that you do not understand this since you are actually standing up for these persons.

The fact that YOU enter my personal account and manipulate it to your own leisure, just to try to get even with me for pissing you off is beyond everything i can understand. So let me summrize this. I am NOT allowed according to you to critisize who i feel like. But YOU as a mod have the full right to enter MY PERSONAL account and change my avatar to try to make me look foolish because you got pissed-off and lacked the ability to get back at me verbally in writing? You are really repesenting the Mods honorably, man you are really pissing on your collueges behaving like this. Is this how Mods shall be percieved using their exended rights??? Just for everybodys information I DID NOT change my avatar to Ben Stiller that was done by the MOD "thephantom1" just to get even on me for relating him to Ben Stiller in Zoolander. This pissed him off and instead of getting even and give me a fair punch back, he unlawfully enters my personal account and without my approval changes my avatar to what he feels like. What can i say i am speachless of this abuse of his extended rights. And he still have the guts to basically try to forbid me to critisize someone. When i give him the answer that is him due his is how he reacts... Well i will let this speak for it self. I am curoius of how the other Mods think this is OK though!?

Back