Slin Users: Enter Here.....NOW

1) In your opinion, is it THAT dangerous? Yes, most dangerous thing i have ever used.

2) Did you ever expience the bad sides from it (hypo)? Yes went hypo twice, scary shit.

3) Would you use it again? No

4) Was it worth it? No

5) What did you see from it.. Nothing noticeable

6) What kind did you use and at what dose. Humalog went up to 12iu PWO

7) What was your frequency of injection? Workout days only PWO

8) what did your carb intake pre workout and PWO look like.. Pre workout 50G Complex carbs, PWO 40G Simple Carbs

9) are glucose tablets a safer alternative than solid food for hypo prevention. For sure.. I used soda, worked well

10) what type of doses are considered beginner, intermediate, advanced. Start low like 4iu and work your way up to 10, i wouldnt go higher.

I would never consider using slin if you dont have a glucometer on hand.

i used 4-6 iu pwo for a few weeks....the results imo werenr worth the possible risks.
what did i see from its use ...hhhmmmm besides increased fat accumulation and increased pumps very little in actual gains.....i was led to believe slin was a wonder drug unfortunately the reality was far from it....i believe it has its applications for advanced users when stacked with igf ,gh etc...but for the recreational user there are better places to concentrate your time and efforts....

1) In your opinion, is it THAT dangerous?
Not really, get a blood sugar meter.

2) Did you ever expience the bad sides from it (hypo)?
Almost once.

3) Would you use it again?
Yes, am and will.

4) Was it worth it?
Yes

5) What did you see from it
Fullness, better recovery

6) What kind did you use and at what dose.
2iu morning 6-8iu post workout.

7) What was your frequency of injection?
Mostly in post cycle therapy (pct) and some weeks when on

8) what did your carb intake pre workout and PWO look like
This is nothing you should be asking here as this is according to weight and needs.

9) are glucose tablets a safer alternative than solid food for hypo prevention
Get maltodextrose after and then continue to fill up with carbs and protein, tablets are always good to have in hand, but what are they like 3g of carbs?

10) what type of doses are considered beginner, intermediate, advanced
Start out REAL low.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) In your opinion, is it THAT dangerous?
Not if you know what you are doing

2) Did you ever expience the bad sides from it (hypo)?
Only slightly but make sure I always have a form of sugar with me to counter it.

3) Would you use it again?
Yes

4) Was it worth it?
Yes.

5) What did you see from it
Mainly increased recovery and ability to train more & harder

6) What kind did you use and at what dose.
Humalog, 10iu post workout

7) What was your frequency of injection?
Post workout, training days only

8) what did your carb intake pre workout and PWO look like
Carbs pre workout about 50g, post workout 10g per iu, more if needed.

9) are glucose tablets a safer alternative than solid food for hypo prevention
I like liquid as you don't have to chew, having said that I always have jelly beans on hand.

10) what type of doses are considered beginner, intermediate, advanced
If considering it's use, start at a low dose & slowly work up to see how your body reacts, no more than 10iu in my opinion.

Any mods care to contribute aside from Dougoe? Thanks for the responses to all that posted so far. I'm really interested in using slin but I'm still trying to decipher just how dangerous it is and if the gains are all people claim them to be.

Mate there is a sticky in the anabolic & bodybuilding discussion forum on slin use & I think it's a great read. It may answer a few questions for you.

Last edited:
The minimal benefits just plain DO NOT outweigh the risks IMO. You want better recovery then get on HGH. At least you aren't having to worry about going into shock or dying. I know some of you will say "well that won't happen if you do blah blah blah......

Again, IMO it is too much to think/worry about. At least for me
but I'm just a recreational bodybuilder

Last edited:
IMO the only individuals that should be using slin are people who really want to actually make BB their profession. If you're just an average gym rat trying to get huge/strong just stick to cycling Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and maybe some hgh if your wallet can take it. Also, if you're not using at least 1g test and hgh with it, I think you're wasting your time.

slin is alright, works best with lots of AAS, hahaha as does anything. i used 10-15iu PW with about 100g of sugar form powerade and 50-60g whey. It made a little stronger as my muscles were fuller and able to work more efficiently during the workouts. if you take it pre workout you get crazy pumps but really need to be careful about going hypo. i went hypo once, but i drank so much sugary stuff it went away in a minute or so. still was scary.

Good replies on this thread. Would like to reiterate the point that it is quite unnecessary for the vast majority of people. PA, when you throw on a good 50 lbs of muscles on your frame and hit a stopping point, then you might want to consider slin. But right now you could get better results with safer drugs.

I've used it once. The only thing I noticed was i looked a lot fuller. I honestly do not think it is dangerous at all if you know what you're doing. I think people running outrageous cycles with harsh compounds are probably more in danger than slin users. Would I use it again? Conteplating it, we'll see. Maybe if i make a run for the 220 lb weight class

I have had extensive experience with slin and its amazing!!

Is it dangerous....absolutely if taken improperly.

I have taken up to 100ius and felt hypo 2 times. Drank a coke and was fine

Results....amazing. I combined it with creatine and glutamine and took it right after training and I had my heaviest bench press on a slin bridge.

If you plan your cal intake right, weight gain shouldnt be a problem.

I would definately take it again and as I said it is easy to take it and see great results if taken properly.

Slin is the most anabolic substance in your body.

Back