slouching forward when sitted

AngryMuscles

do you ever have those slouching problem when sitted? the masseus told me that my back has a lil hump of a muscle that indicates bad posture. i'm not sure if I got it from back workouts or is it from slouching. though, i do slouch when sitted for a long time. help.

What you have to do is to be aware of this at all times. It's hard. When you walk remember shoulders back. Pretend you are a puppet.....somebody pulling at the top of your head. You'll eventually walk right. I've even saw one doctor make a patient practice walking with a book on his head.....but I'm not sure how effective this truly is because people can have a shitty posture and still balance the book.

It is probably from slouching. If your form is no good though, then you can get it from working out.

AngryMuscles said:
do you ever have those slouching problem when sitted? the masseus told me that my back has a lil hump of a muscle that indicates bad posture. i'm not sure if I got it from back workouts or is it from slouching. though, i do slouch when sitted for a long time. help.

Is that why you always call people out for scoliosis?

Back