slouching forward when sitted

AngryMuscles

do you ever have those slouching problem when sitted? the masseus told me that my back has a lil hump of a muscle that indicates bad posture. i'm not sure if I got it from back workouts or is it from slouching. though, i do slouch when sitted for a long time. help.

Miss Muscle

What you have to do is to be aware of this at all times. It's hard. When you walk remember shoulders back. Pretend you are a puppet.....somebody pulling at the top of your head. You'll eventually walk right. I've even saw one doctor make a patient practice walking with a book on his head.....but I'm not sure how effective this truly is because people can have a shitty posture and still balance the book.

It is probably from slouching. If your form is no good though, then you can get it from working out.

ManOfMuscle

Death Dealer
AngryMuscles said:
do you ever have those slouching problem when sitted? the masseus told me that my back has a lil hump of a muscle that indicates bad posture. i'm not sure if I got it from back workouts or is it from slouching. though, i do slouch when sitted for a long time. help.

Is that why you always call people out for scoliosis?