small gyno

yeahhhhh

i have a small amount of gyno from my last cycle... it isnt even noticeable unless im leaning over or slouching .. ive been running letro at 2.5 mg everyday for almost a month now..

i think the letro has reduced the size of the lump a little bit .. but it hasnt really done anything for the puffyness and the fat deposit ..

ive heard yohimburn es works good to get rid of the fat build up.. anyone know what will get rid of the puffyness and pointy looking nipple?? (beside surgery of course)

i have a small amount of gyno from my last cycle... it isnt even noticeable unless im leaning over or slouching .. ive been running letro at 2.5 mg everyday for almost a month now..

i think the letro has reduced the size of the lump a little bit .. but it hasnt really done anything for the puffyness and the fat deposit ..

ive heard yohimburn es works good to get rid of the fat build up.. anyone know what will get rid of the puffyness and pointy looking nipple?? (beside surgery of course)

Yohimburn will help with estrogenic fat (a2 adrenoceptor dominant-- ie. stubborn fat deposits)

fat loss and estrogen suppression may reduce puffy nipples, though most cases seem to also need prolactin suppression (cabergoline- reccomend cabaser tablets)

ok thanks ill try those

reccomended estrogen suppression agents
Aromasin/exemestane
AIFM
Letrozole (short term use) followed by one of the above

for cabergoline reccomend cabaser tablets (dostinex is the expensive version and liquid cabergoline is unstable)

reccomended estrogen suppression agents
Aromasin/exemestane
AIFM
Letrozole (short term use) followed by one of the above

for cabergoline reccomend cabaser tablets (dostinex is the expensive version and liquid cabergoline is unstable)

i actually had to start some caber, mine is liquid and at least 18 months old and after a week it pretty well made my gyno disappear. so I'd say it is stable in liquid form.

i actually had to start some caber, mine is liquid and at least 18 months old and after a week it pretty well made my gyno disappear. so I'd say it is stable in liquid form.

its unstable. The solution used can make this slower or faster. Perhaps you just needed a low dose, cabergoline can be quite potent. Of course given the chem companies manufacturing record, it could easily have been letro as cabergoline.

all that being said cabaser tabs are still cheaper than liquid (which just shows the rediculous markup).

Back