Small lump under left nipple? HELP!

Pele 96

Hey guys need some help here. I recently have a small lump under my left nipple which has become somewhat sensitive. When I touch both nipples they are not sensitive. I'm on my 10 week of my cycle of 1200 mg of test with 75mg of fina EOD. I recently got some liquidex and have started to take 1ml everyday. The question I have is the liquidex take care of reducing my symptons or should I use something else?:confused:

No l-dex won't help you need to start nolva. 40mg/ed for 5 days or until the symptoms subside the 20mg/ed for the remainder of your cycle.

I started 1ml of l-dex ed and 20mgs nolva ed a few weeks ago and my symptoms have dramatically decreased. I wouldn't stop taking the l-dex, just add the nolva.

bufflildude said:
why not l-dex...i thought it was better at controling gyno?

buff

If im not wrong ...lequid-dex is for estrogen levels and the nolvadex is for the Puffy Nips.

I always been told that liquidex is better to get rid of the lumps that nolva and nolva is for prevention. I've used liquidex before and it got rid of it. I just wanted to get some feedback on the nolva.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

L-dex is an aromitise inhibitor (stops the conversion of test to estrogen),
Nolva is a estrogen blocker (competes for the same receptors as estrogen)

By taking both, you are hitting it from both angles for better gyno prevention.

If the lump under your nipple is caused by an increase in prolactin due to the use of Tren then the only drug which will eliminate it is Bromocriptine.

The recommended dose is 1/2tab(1.25mg)AM and 1/2tab(1.25mg)PM

I have never had a lump or any gyno (I have been on and off the juice for 27 years) until I started using Tren. Developed a lump only under my right nipple. The lump is almost completely gone after using Bromo for 60 days.

Thanks deep glute. I got the bromo coming in as we speak thinking that my lump might of been from the tren I'm using. First time using tren.

Wells guys thanks for your advice. Just wanted to give you guys an update on my lump. Since I started using liquidex about 6 days ago the lump has dramatically decreased and is almost gone. I've always used liquidex/arimidex for gyno related problems and to keep off water retention if I had any. This is not my first cycle. I've been Bodybuilding off and on for about 10 years. But this is my first time using Tren so I wanted to get some feedback on that. Thanks.:D

Nolva will hinder your gains unlike arimedex/liquidex. Nolva helps prevent gyno where as the other is the only thing that I have used successfully to get rid of it. I'm sure people will disagree but this is form personal experience. Also remeber that Nolva is alot cheaper than Liquidex/Arimedex that's why people probably prefer it.:D

Pele 96 said:
Nolva will hinder your gains unlike arimedex/liquidex. Nolva helps prevent gyno where as the other is the only thing that I have used successfully to get rid of it. I'm sure people will disagree but this is form personal experience. Also remeber that Nolva is alot cheaper than Liquidex/Arimedex that's why people probably prefer it.:D

Any studies on humans to back up any of those absurd claims ?

there was an article in MD, Muscular Development about nolvadex actualy reducing the gyno in men....I think it was last months, I'll try to find it.

Back